Movies and TV (1,460)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

...The NBC-TV remake of Rogers & Hammerstein's THE SOUND OF MUSIC as a " live play " production's airing is about one month in the past…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

181 Nov 28
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

NBC to revive original "Law & Order"

The Dick Wolf Factory is bringing back original Law & Order for a 21st season. From The Hollywood Reporter: "‘Law & Order’ Revived…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

15 Nov 25
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

Over in the "TV Shows I Am Binging" thread, I noted that I got hooked on This Is Us, which led to a quick discussion over the show's merits…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

113 Nov 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Claws of Axos"

Right around Christmas last year I purchased a small stack of Doctor Who DVDs from B&N online which had been marked way down, but I’m n…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

12 Nov 23
Reply by The Baron

Y: The Last Man TV series

The whole first season of Y: The Last Man is available on Hulu:FX now, and since there has been no discussion I wondered if anyone else has…

Started by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

2 Nov 23
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Abominable Snowmen"

Only episode two of this six-parter exists in the BBC vaults. It is available on the “Lost in Time” set but it’s nice to be able to at leas…

4 Nov 23
Reply by The Baron

R.I.P. Art LeFleur, of The Legion of 'Hey, It's That Guy!' Character Actors

Copied from the thread "Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Death Line": The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses another one. From…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Nov 23

R.I.P. Mario Roccuzzo, of The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors

We get belated word of the passing of another member of The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors. From the Los Angeles Times ob…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Nov 23

Doctor Who Reactions: “The Evil of the Daleks”

I have wanted to experience this story in its entirety somehow ever since I saw the second (and only existing) episode (of seven) on the “L…

17 Nov 22
Reply by The Baron

New Blog: Superheroes Every Day

Back in April, while perusing the internet for the Dark Shadows Cookbook, I discovered (in a classic case of bad-timing) Danny Horn's "Dark…

9 Nov 21
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service