Movies and TV (1,400)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doctor Who Reactions: "Destiny of the Daleks" (SPOILERS)

Re-watched this last night, a few random thoughts:   1)"Romana, the dog's got laryngitis." Setting up the fact that David Brierley would be…

Started by The Baron

11 Mar 26
Reply by The Baron

Doctor Who Reactions: "Kinda" (SPOILERS)

Part One: 1) Poor Nyssa - if they had to get rid of a companion for a story, she's the last one I would've picked.   2)"Three Blind Mice...…

Started by The Baron

22 Mar 26
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Vulture honors The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors

A special package by Vulture honors those actors whose faces we know, even if we don't know their names. "The 32 Greatest Character Actors…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Mar 25

The New Season (2020)

It's that time of year again! Continuing the tradition started by Doctor Hmmm? back in 2010, and followed inconsistently since (2011, 2013,…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

52 Mar 25
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

R.I.P. character actor Richard Gilliland

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses another one. From The Hollywood Reporter: "Richard Gilliland, 'Designing Women'…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Mar 25

'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

Over in the "TV Shows I Am Binging" thread, I noted that I got hooked on This Is Us, which led to a quick discussion over the show's merits…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

88 Mar 25
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Jeopardy!" Host Alex Trebek, 1940-2020

It got worse (and there's still eight weeks to go.) From TVLine: "Jeopardy! Host Alex Trebek Dead at 80"

Started by ClarkKent_DC

10 Mar 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Ranking the Jokers

Over the years, a fair number of actors have either voiced or portrayed the Joker in movies, television and video games. In fact, here's a…

Started by Randy Jackson

8 Mar 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

'The Flash' -- Season 7

The Flash returned last night after a long hiatus because, y'know, COVID. In fact, last season, they didn't get to film all of the episodes…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

14 Mar 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Doctor Who Reactions : "Revolution of the Daleks" (SPOILERS)

The “A long time ago…Far, Far away...” gag is mildly amusing, but it’s kind of jarring when it’s followed up by a re-cap of a massacre. “3…

Started by The Baron

6 Mar 23
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service