Movies and TV (1,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TV shows I am binging

In this peak TV period, I thought we could use a thread on TV like we do the "Movies I Have Watched Lately" thread. I'll start with two: AL…

Started by Captain Comics

232 Oct 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

The New Season (2019)

It's that time of year again! Continuing the tradition started by Doctor Hmmm? back in 2010, and followed inconsistently since (2011, 2013,…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

5 Oct 4
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

'Black Lightning' Season 2

JORDAN CALLOWAY UPPED TO SERIES REGULAR AS DC VILLAIN PAINKILLER IN BLACK LIGHTNING SEASON TWO “PREDICTION? PAIN!” BURBANK, Calif. (July…

5 Oct 4
Reply by Richard Willis

Crisis on Infinite Earths -- SPOILERS!!

The "Supergirl -- Season 5 SPOILERS!!" thread was starting to turn into a "Crisis on Infinite Earths" thread, so I figured somebody ought t…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

16 Oct 1
Reply by The Baron

"An Evening With Carol Burnett"

Several weeks ago, I had the great good fortune of going to Carol Burnett: An Evening of Laughter and Reflection. A signature part of The C…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

26 Sep 28
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

EC science fiction comics coming to TV

Hivemind, a production company for Sony and others, has announced its panels for NYCC, and there were some surprises on there, at least for…

0 Sep 27

Spider-Man back in the MCU

... at least for one movie. HERE'S the story from NBC news. tl;dr version: He's back for at least one more movie, but no more details than…

0 Sep 27

Travels with Charley

I will probably never get around to reviewing all of the “Eighth Doctor and Charley” adventures, but after Charlotte Pollard stopped travel…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

48 Sep 13
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Gallifrey

I’ve been putting this discussion off for a long time. I bought the first couple of sets a while ago when Big Finished announced that they…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

36 Sep 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "The War Games" (SPOILERS)

1)And so, we come to the end of the Troughton era, with a ten part story that was never supposed to be a ten-parter, but only became so aft…

Started by The Baron

4 Sep 3
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service