Movies and TV (1,135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'The Flash' Season 4

PRESS RELEASE OUT OF THE SPEED FORCE AND INTO THE FIRE! TEAM FLASH MEETS NEW CHALLENGES (AND CHARACTERS) IN THE FLASH SEASON FOUR! Cast…

Started by Captain Comics

57 Dec 6
Reply by Richard Willis

Hanna-Barbera Cartoons

Inspired by Future Quest, I am soliciting opinions of the following H-B shows. I'm familiar with Jonny Quest and Space Ghost, but I've neve…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

79 Dec 5
Reply by Richard Willis

'Avengers 4': Who will stay and who will go?

Time for some mindless speculation! The big Vanity Fair piece on the Marvel Cinematic Universe makes a salient point in it first few paragr…

8 Dec 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RIP Jim Nabors

Story  Another one of those folks that I thought had died years ago. Best remembered for playing Gomer Pyle, of course.

Started by The Baron

6 Dec 5
Reply by Commander Benson

'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 5

As Richard noted earlier today, Season 5 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. debuts tonight (Dec. 1) with a two-hour premiere. Given how goo…

5 Dec 5
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

First look at Robin in upcoming 'Titans' TV show

ROBIN REVEALED   FIRST LOOK AT DICK GRAYSON’S ICONIC SUPER SUIT FROM WARNER BROS. TELEVISION’S UPCOMING SERIES TITANS, BASED ON THE CHARAC…

5 Dec 4
Reply by Captain Comics

New Sabrina the Teenage Witch Series to Debut on Netflix

BREAKING NEWS: New Sabrina the Teenage Witch Series to Debut on Netflix Get ready to binge-watch a world of magic and witchcraft as THE CHI…

1 Dec 2
Reply by Captain Comics

Live-action 'Daphne and Velma' to feature origins

JINKIES!  WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP’S DIGITAL STUDIO BLUE RIBBON CONTENT DIVES INTO ALL-NEW MYSTERIES AND LAUGHS WITH DAPHNE AND VELMA…

4 Dec 2
Reply by Captain Comics

Crisis on Earth X

I realized that this crossover covers all four CWDCTVU shows, so I've started a separate discussion. I hope that is okay. Thoughts on Part…

Started by JD DeLuzio

29 Dec 2
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Batman Ninja Anime

I stumbled across this tihs morning. Thoughts?

Started by Randy Jackson

1 Dec 1
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service