Movies and TV (1,408)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Dawn Wells

Story. Dawn Wells has died of COVID-19  This one hurts.

Started by The Baron

11 Apr 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Time Lord Victorious

Earlier this year, a brand new multi-platform Doctor Who story told across several media including novels, comics and audios began to be re…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

6 Apr 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "Fury from the Deep"

When I watch Doctor Who on television (particularly the longer serials), I prefer to watch one episode each night, but listening to audio r…

27 Apr 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

The Eighth Doctor: Stranded

"The TARDIS is gone. Stranded in one time and place, the Doctor, Liv and Helen seek refuge in Baker Street. But the house has changed: the…

10 Mar 31
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Masterful

This is a special release marking the 50th anniversary of the first TV appearance of the Master in January 1971. It stars eight of the ten…

11 Mar 26
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "Destiny of the Daleks" (SPOILERS)

Re-watched this last night, a few random thoughts:   1)"Romana, the dog's got laryngitis." Setting up the fact that David Brierley would be…

Started by The Baron

11 Mar 26
Reply by The Baron

Doctor Who Reactions: "Kinda" (SPOILERS)

Part One: 1) Poor Nyssa - if they had to get rid of a companion for a story, she's the last one I would've picked.   2)"Three Blind Mice...…

Started by The Baron

22 Mar 26
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Vulture honors The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors

A special package by Vulture honors those actors whose faces we know, even if we don't know their names. "The 32 Greatest Character Actors…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Mar 25

R.I.P. character actor Richard Gilliland

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses another one. From The Hollywood Reporter: "Richard Gilliland, 'Designing Women'…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Mar 25

"Jeopardy!" Host Alex Trebek, 1940-2020

It got worse (and there's still eight weeks to go.) From TVLine: "Jeopardy! Host Alex Trebek Dead at 80"

Started by ClarkKent_DC

10 Mar 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service