Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"While we're waiting for Tracy to catch up, why not read today's Superheroes Every Day…"
4 minutes ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Superhuman Characters who Merge Together
"Vanguard's exact nature hasn't been clarified far as I know.  The composite form…"
9 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Eric L. Sofer's discussion Are any new books worth it?
"Okay, Eric, specifically for you... THE MARVELS by Kurt Busiek and Yildiray Cinar. 12 issues,…"
22 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"A Weird War Circus Tale! "
44 minutes ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Eric L. Sofer's discussion Are any new books worth it?
"I don't buy monthly books anymore, so I can't help. But welcome back!"
51 minutes ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Superhuman Characters who Can Split into multiple versions of themselves or multiple physical people
"Hmmm... What about Captain Marvel? No, not him - the "SPLIT!" Captain Marvel. Eclipso…"
51 minutes ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Superhuman Characters who Merge Together
"Unless I missed it, how about the Eternals forming the Overmind? Robby Reed occasionally dialed H…"
1 hour ago
Eric L. Sofer posted a discussion

Are any new books worth it?

Ahh, good to be back.I haven't bought ANY new comics three or four years, and only a bare few then,…See More
1 hour ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Just trying to help out"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"Some additional thoughts: -The casting of Cain and Abel makes sense if you consider the pre-DC…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Tracy is becoming increasing frustrated with Jeff Clarke at this point (626). "I'll…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion How Many Versions Does One Man Need?
"Yeah, I saw that, too. This is a reprint of two b&w serialized stories I already have in…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service