Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)'s Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"The Internet says the cover is by Pacifika."

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Sep 14, 2011 to Ringer

31 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Well this is my thread created to review the new series, so I think you need to assu…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Sep 13, 2011 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

430 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I think going to Germany in 38 was to tie in to River's obsession with how all the b…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Aug 31, 2011 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

430 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"DOCTOR WHO IS BACK!     Let's Kill Hitler: Lots of questions are answered about Rive…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Aug 28, 2011 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

430 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Someone page me?   I do enjoy the Silver Age Wonder Woman Showcases, although in sma…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Aug 4, 2011 to True confession time

59 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"same here. I am waiting for it to show up on Netflix.  I am sure it will eventually.…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Aug 2, 2011 to Torchwood

188 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I have seen a few episodes when it was on Netflix. Our girls enjoyed it and I loved…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Jul 27, 2011 to 'Merlin' Season Five

21 May 30, 2013
Reply by Captain Comics

"According to Neil, he would have loved to use a older console room, but all those se…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Jun 20, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Doctor's Wife" (SPOILERS)

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"This has been panned as the weakest of all the episodes this mini-season . It was ok…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Jun 19, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Curse of the Black Spot" (SPOILERS)

1 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

"3. That is only only on the international prints of the show..doesn't. Show up on iT…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Jun 19, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Doctor's Wife" (SPOILERS)

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service