Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)'s Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that is almost too straightforward. Honestly at this point I expect that thi…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Apr 27, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

"I think Chip from the Two Minute TImelord podcast gave a good defense for BBC Americ…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Apr 26, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011

"So sad. Too soon."

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Apr 19, 2011 to Farewell to our Sarah Jane

39 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by The Baron

"Great comparison, Rob. I wouldn't want to get rid of Joker or other classic villains…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Apr 14, 2011 to Should Batman's Arch-Enemies Be Retired?

29 Apr 14, 2011

"That is just beautiful!"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Mar 25, 2011 to Very cool glass Kandor sculptures

1 Mar 25, 2011

"It will be the joint Starz/BBC production."

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Mar 21, 2011 to DOCTOR WHO & RELATED SERIES: THE RECENT YEARS, A TIME LINE

5 Mar 21, 2011

"I am hoping to read "Love Wins" soon. I am listening to Maggie Stiefvater's "Shiver"."

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Mar 21, 2011 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1323 21 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"It was beautiful. I liked how truthful it was. Showing love and compassion is someti…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Mar 20, 2011 to Doctor Who: Baby Questions

71 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Bee Clayton

"IF you have a iPad or iPhone, the BBC had reduced the price of the Doctor Who: Mazes…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Mar 20, 2011 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

430 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"In a recent Sarah Jane ep. The Doctor joked about having hundreds regenerations... T…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Mar 19, 2011 to Thoughts About the Master's Lives

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Bee Clayton

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service