Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,360)

Discussions Replied To (6890) Replies Latest Activity

"The cover to the new Superman Giant #1 has been released. Looks like it'll have a fu…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 6 hours ago to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

267 6 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Luis, I don’t know what news you’re talking about (and I think I don’t want to), but…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to 'The Walking Dead' Season 10

13 yesterday

"Wow, guys -- if you get a chance while it's in theaters, see Parasite, the new movie…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3980 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Next month's Giants are available at participating Walmarts now: Batman, Swamp Thing…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Sunday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

267 6 hours ago

"Oh, I definitely meant to see that in the theaters! (And the similar, comics-based,…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3980 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I've heard this floated as a theory why Jerry Lewis was so revered in France: the vo…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3980 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I've got nothing but praise for Far Sector -- a new Green Lantern series out in a di…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to New Title Alerts

85 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"In the solicitations released today, DC has resolicited Batman Giant 3 and Crisis Gi…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

267 6 hours ago

"Eight more books this week... all continuations from what DC's been doing lately. He…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

550 on Friday

"Hmmm.. Cyclops looks a little Gil Kane-ish to me.And man, it's great to see these Li…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 14 to Classic X-Men

82 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service