Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,254)

Discussions Replied To (6786) Replies Latest Activity

"Neat, Emerkeith! I prefer the Scooby gang to deal with non-supernatural mysteries, b…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

239 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"If anyone's interested in the new Stumptown tv show with Cobie Smulders, all four vo…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Big Digital Comics Sale

120 on Thursday

"Eleven issues uploaded this week. Let's get to 'em! First up, still no Arion the Imm…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

528 on Thursday

"I think this is as good a place as any to discuss theories about who Leviathan is an…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

48 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"We've come quite a way in Superman, Action, and Event Leviathan since this thread wa…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

48 yesterday

"Just bumping this thread to say that Naomi is next appearing in this month's Action…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to Wonder Comics: Naomi

21 yesterday

"Just resurrecting this thread to say that in recent weeks, we've seen Silencer in Ev…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to DC's Metal Aftermath

18 yesterday

"Aaaand.... I couldn't help myself. I bought Flash Forward. It's all setup, getting W…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to New Title Alerts

68 yesterday

"Picked up Superman and Wonder Woman at the Walmart near my LCS, so I'm just missing…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

239 yesterday

"Ha, thanks!Incidentally, I read this issue of Batman today, and really liked it. It…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to Well, here's the validation I needed today. (Shameless twitter brag.)

8 on Wednesday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service