Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (6,983)

Discussions Replied To (6527) Replies Latest Activity

"Just picked up issue 11 of the various Giants. Superman Giant #11 has a fill-in stor…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

164 20 hours ago
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"You might be able to do a duel organization, some by chronology, and some by subject…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to The Book!

19 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"It wasn't that far down on my feed. I figured you'd seen this thread, and decided to…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to "All in the Family / The Jeffersons" Live on ABC - May 22

16 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"There wasn't a question there to answer. "

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to "All in the Family / The Jeffersons" Live on ABC - May 22

16 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"One thing I was a little disappointed with was how safe they played it -- at least t…"

16 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We've watched some of the revived One Day at a Time on Netflix. Lear has a hand in t…"

16 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Just seven books this week! Let's get to 'em. First up, we wrap three miniseries, wi…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

489 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Happy birthday, Craig!"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Happy birthday Mr. Silver Age 2019

10 yesterday
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Been here since before the old cave, back when we were gathering in the back of Gabr…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Tuesday to 10 year anniversary of the Comics Cave!

8 12 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"My feeling wasn't so much that he'd become Braniac as he was susceptible to the same…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Tuesday to 'Supergirl' Season 4

129 on Tuesday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service