Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,490)

Discussions Replied To (7015) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm starting to really appreciate digital...especially as lettering on some books is…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 3 hours ago to A changing relationship with back issues

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Yep, both probably  too soon. But also, Hitler doesn't *just* say evil. It says a ty…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to The Bendis/Sook Legion

129 32 minutes ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I didn't get $50 a box... more like $40, in store credit. But it's 3 boxes out of th…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to A changing relationship with back issues

11 3 hours ago

"I like this story idea a lot. I'm sure Superman's ID will rubberband to the status q…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

65 yesterday

"Ha, that's right! I'd totally forgotten about that! Baby Dillinger would be the best!"

129 32 minutes ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"That's probably a better approach. I'm sure there are SF stories out there where som…"

129 32 minutes ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"(And apologies for the pedantry above. I like to take deep dives into stuff like thi…"

129 32 minutes ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I admit that the Baby Hitler line is a little jarring for the reasons you suggest. T…"

129 32 minutes ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Just saw news the LSH 4 has been bumped two weeks, from Feb 5 to Feb 19. Sigh.ETA: A…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to The Bendis/Sook Legion

129 32 minutes ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Good news! While they didn't appear in DC's solicitations, April's Giants have shown…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service