Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (8,998)

Discussions Replied To (8497) Replies Latest Activity

"....and, issue 9. Shade uses his connection to Kathy to escape from Arnold Major's v…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 10 to A Look Back at Vertigo: Shade the Changing Man

7 Jan 10
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Finally got back to this, reading issue 8. Shade's off in some groovy San Francisco…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 9 to A Look Back at Vertigo: Shade the Changing Man

7 Jan 10

"Holy cow, I've really dropped the ball on these! The weeks before Christmas were ins…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 4 to DC's Digital Backlist - Secret Society of Super Villains spotlight!

831 Jan 25

"A few things about Jenny.  1) Tim Burton has said he was a huge Dark Shadows fan as…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 4 to Dark Shadows

3423 Jan 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I've seen up through episode 718 now. Rachel is attacked by Jenny in the tower, who…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 4 to Dark Shadows

3423 Jan 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I don't know if any of you have movie theaters that run Fathom Events nearby, but th…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 3 to Shin Ultraman

638 Jan 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Okay, I've seen up through episode 715 now. A lot has happened!Barnabas has put the…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 31, 2022 to Dark Shadows

3423 Jan 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yeah, current writers -- particularly Williamson -- really rely on tropes like Flash…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 23, 2022 to DC's Current Alternate Earths - SPOILERS for "Dark Crisis: Big Bang"

13 Dec 23, 2022

"Oh yeah, I totally caught the Telltale Heart reference, and thought, welp, there's a…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 23, 2022 to Dark Shadows

3423 Jan 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, nice! I haven't read these in a while... but for a little while there, I was co-…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 21, 2022 to T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents

162 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I'm with Tracy; get a different movie pack. You may have done the only documentation of the…"
25 minutes ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Well guys, it's great to be back! New month, new theme. And boy do I have some…"
26 minutes ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"It is amazing how many different artists worked on the Hulk during his Tales to Astonish days. I am…"
57 minutes ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Spinner Rack Adventures.  The time is July 1963. The young collector only has 12 cents. The…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""...the fist cover that pops into my mind..." Freudian typo."
2 hours ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"ROFLMAO!FWIW, that's not a paramedic; it's Dr. Don Blake. Wonder if that fist thumping…"
2 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""the fist cover that pops into my mind..." Referring to the way that the paramedic is…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I bought The Deadly Foes of Spider-Man back in the day and I have never read it. It is one of the…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"IDW: As I mentioned, I began tradewaiting with DC v2. Consequently, as a tpb of DC v2 was never…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"...but not "comics' [or mankind's] blood-curdling masculinity.""
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"My first post of any given month is usually the fist cover that pops into my mind once a theme has…"
4 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This month, Betty and Veronica work as Candy Stripers at the hospital while Archie and Jughead…"
4 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service