Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,279)

Discussions Replied To (6810) Replies Latest Activity

"Eight DC books this week on Comixology... but I'm mostly going to talk about one.Fir…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 3 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

536 Oct 14
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Just to chime in, I was never a fan of Guy Gardner when he was portrayed as a bully.…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 1 to "Obnoxious" Characters

33 Oct 1
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Just read “The Hourman,” the first story in Sandman Mystery Theatre that I don’t hav…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 1 to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

37 Oct 1
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Oh, man, you said Crazy People, and I *immediately* remembered that Jaguar tagline!…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 30 to Movie/TV tropes I try to ignore

41 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I liked 100 Bullets as well... though I never got to the end of it, as somewhere in…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 30 to Thoughts On These Comic Books?

28 on Friday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I'm so sorry, John. My heart is breaking for you. And yes, I'm an organ donor. Since…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 27 to My recent loss

11 Sep 29
Reply by Commander Benson

"Yeah, it was actually a pretty huge launch. They're waiting for the original artist…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 26 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

536 Oct 14

"Nine issues uploaded this week, down from 11 last week. Here goes! Still no Arion t…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 26 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

536 Oct 14

"It's the Scooby one, right? Flash is available next week. The Gail Simone/Clayton He…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 26 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

252 Oct 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"So glad you're still with us, Philip...and glad to see you're with us here in the co…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 25 to I'm Still Alive for Reals!

17 Sep 30
Reply by David Warren

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service