Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,279)

Discussions Replied To (6810) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, the two books that inspired this thread -- Fairlady and Orphan Age, have been…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 25 to New Title Alerts

73 Sep 25
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I saw Under the Silver Lake a few months ago, and I think I've come down on the "cau…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 25 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3921 yesterday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Sorry to hear that. Have you looked up the Scooby-Doo title on comics.org? You might…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 24 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

252 Oct 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I haven't heard of it. But reading your original post, I also wasn't aware that you…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 23 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

252 Oct 11

"Neat, Emerkeith! I prefer the Scooby gang to deal with non-supernatural mysteries, b…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 20 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

252 Oct 11

"If anyone's interested in the new Stumptown tv show with Cobie Smulders, all four vo…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 19 to Big Digital Comics Sale

120 Sep 19

"Eleven issues uploaded this week. Let's get to 'em! First up, still no Arion the Imm…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 19 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

536 Oct 14

"I think this is as good a place as any to discuss theories about who Leviathan is an…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 19 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

52 Oct 11

"We've come quite a way in Superman, Action, and Event Leviathan since this thread wa…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 18 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

52 Oct 11

"Just bumping this thread to say that Naomi is next appearing in this month's Action…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Sep 18 to Wonder Comics: Naomi

21 Sep 19

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service