Detective 445's Discussions (1,353)

Discussions Replied To (1336) Replies Latest Activity

"Marvel (the company) has done their best to make this as confusing as possible, b…"

Detective 445 replied Mar 7, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6497 55 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Marvel #1 Described as Alex Ross' original vision for Marvels, I found this pretty e…"

Detective 445 replied Mar 5, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6497 55 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Strange Adventures #1 I have to think anyone who enjoyed King and Gerad's Mister Mir…"

Detective 445 replied Mar 5, 2020 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

582 May 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Here's my mini review from a bit earlier in that thread.  I hadn't finished it at th…"

Detective 445 replied Mar 3, 2020 to Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt: Watch

3 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

"Hulkling is the son of Mar-Vell and a Skrull Princess right? So that would naturally…"

Detective 445 replied Feb 13, 2020 to Empyre, Marvel's 2020 event

24 May 10, 2020
Reply by John Dunbar

"My feeling about Marvel publishing DC's line is that it could have worked if execute…"

Detective 445 replied Jan 22, 2020 to Comic Book Sales Trends

132 Jan 22, 2020
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I don't think I could go title by title, but I have some hazy cut off points in…"

Detective 445 replied Nov 8, 2019 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

72 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I read New Mutants and thought it was pretty decent.  It doesn't read like a Hickman…"

Detective 445 replied Nov 8, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

164 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Just watched the first two episodes.  Fantastic stuff!"

Detective 445 replied Nov 2, 2019 to 'Watchmen' isn't an adaptation: It's something better

19 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Hickman recently made a cryptic comment about Jean wearing her Silver Age costume in…"

Detective 445 replied Oct 26, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

164 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Jeff of Earth-J said: I wish I'd've thought of this years ago rather than waiting for…"
55 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Conan license yanked from Marvel Comics
"I haven’t read many Trav, but what I read I liked. I recently bought the omnibus, which is in…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUES #38-39: If I am going to willingly suspend my sense of disbelief, this is how vampires must…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips
"TARZAN: THE NEW ADVENTURES: Haven't read this yet (just bought it today), but, man, am I…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #2: About three years ago, while reading the 100-Page Crisis on Infinite Earths…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"All of their parents should be slapped. "
5 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"I had a telephone hearing for my Social Security Disability Benefits today and the lawyer is almost…"
6 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"I knew one named Crystal Cleer."
6 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"People make a lot of John Constantine's resemblance to Sting, but nobody notes that in his…"
6 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Bork from The Power Company had a Neal Adams pedigree! "
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Terry Moore - The SiP-verse
""When Annie Graham's lifeless body washes up Venice beach, the nation mourns the loss of…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Yes, and although it is occurring in tandem with the Crisis on Infinite Earths, it is not the…"
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service