PapaLouANowNow's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"...Yeah,Dudes,Ain't there Any chacance of that little Orphan "ANNIE" having her stri…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Jun 16, 2013 to A Dick Tracy/Little Orphan Annie crossover?

8 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I Saw That Too. Was that Hootie (-ex) on it? I thot he was from SC.               Ea…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Jun 1, 2013 to Benefit Concerts

1 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by PapaLouANowNow

"...Dude, I've been Outta Touch. There is a " real Superman " in this new title??? An…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Jun 1, 2013 to This Week's Comics

530 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"...I read 3@today, I LAUGHED! I can't afford very many Comicks these days,Dudes,but…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Jun 14, 2012 to IDW's Popeye

19 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yeah.Luke,I was gonna "give one more clue" and say "Like the days of Mort and Julie.…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Apr 14, 2012 to What do EERIE and THE SIMPSONS COMICS have in common?????

10 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by PapaLouANowNow

"It doesn't have anything to do with that RATHER INTERESTINGLY SHAPED building undern…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Apr 13, 2012 to What do EERIE and THE SIMPSONS COMICS have in common?????

10 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by PapaLouANowNow

"Dudes::-) http://www.comics.org/issue/901981/ http://www.comics.org/issue/30786/ :-)…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Apr 13, 2012 to What do EERIE and THE SIMPSONS COMICS have in common?????

10 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by PapaLouANowNow

"Billy Jones and Ernest Hare (The Interwoven Pair?) singing Barney Google With His Go…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Apr 13, 2012 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1920 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

"Pre-Frankie didn't Boris play "Quebec trapper" Villians a lot? Ooh la la!!!"

PapaLouANowNow replied Apr 13, 2012 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4037 on Wednesday
Reply by JohnD

""Red Hot River Valley" by the Firehouse Five finished_followed by "JA-DA",by the lat…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Apr 12, 2012 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1920 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service