Philip Portelli's Discussions (8,877)

Discussions Replied To (8658) Replies Latest Activity

"The Main Man on an Earth-bike! "

Philip Portelli replied 8 hours ago to A Cover a Day

8120 2 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"He looks like a Zorro wannabe! "

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to Marvel Comics #1000: What did you think of it? (SPOILERS)

28 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Sadly, it's not the same mask or style of mask! But how neat would it have been if i…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to Marvel Comics #1000: What did you think of it? (SPOILERS)

28 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I actually took out and reread The Marvels Project in August but my health issues pr…"

28 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"As for the Destroyer (or the Mighty Destroyer), in the Golden Age, he was American j…"

28 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"The Phantom Bullet was actually killed in The Marvels Project #2 while the Ferret wa…"

28 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"One more thing about the Ferret was that he was killed off in The Marvels Project th…"

28 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I think that Junior's doing all the work here! "

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

8120 2 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Looking at my 1990 hardcover reprint of Marvel Comics #1, the Scientist Guild did in…"

Philip Portelli replied on Tuesday to Marvel Comics #1000: What did you think of it? (SPOILERS)

28 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"The Thunderer changed his name and look to the Black Avenger in All Winners Comics #…"

Philip Portelli replied on Tuesday to Marvel Comics #1000: What did you think of it? (SPOILERS)

28 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service