Philip Portelli's Discussions (8,802)

Discussions Replied To (8583) Replies Latest Activity

"Also Lana became Clark's co-anchor in the late 70's or early 80s. And both Jimmy and…"

Philip Portelli replied May 8, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I find myself about to drop "Batgirl", "Red Robin", "REBELS", "Magog" and "Titans" d…"

Philip Portelli replied May 8, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"But those titles that had their numbering restored was only to capitalize on their 5…"

Philip Portelli replied May 8, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"Morgan Edge, Steve Lombard and Cat Grant (I think) were based on TV news which is so…"

Philip Portelli replied May 8, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I think the days of 100 issue-runs are long gone. With every new writer and/or artis…"

Philip Portelli replied May 7, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"Is an "Astonishing Wolverine/Spder-Man" book even necessary or is it an excuse to ma…"

Philip Portelli replied May 7, 2010 to Thoughts on the books of May 5, 2010 (spoilerish)

17 May 13, 2010
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"Anytime Clark had a Superman *exclusive* or Peter with Spidey photos, they were not…"

Philip Portelli replied May 7, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"When DC first announced that it once again had the rights to the Archie super-heroes…"

Philip Portelli replied May 5, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"I was about to drop "The Shield" and "The Web" only to find out they're being cancel…"

Philip Portelli replied May 4, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"Taskmaster was always portrayed as an athletic fighter. It was his power that allowe…"

Philip Portelli replied May 4, 2010 to Taskmaster question

28 May 5, 2010
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service