Philip Portelli's Discussions (9,348)

Discussions Replied To (9121) Replies Latest Activity

"It could be a way to *top* "Superman" and "Batman" #700 which are legitimate!"

Philip Portelli replied May 12, 2010 to A question about numbering

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Figserello

"Yes there has been reality-altering events which have inconsistantly changed histori…"

Philip Portelli replied May 12, 2010 to Query for Cap - Raging Bull ... Mera and Brightest Day

37 May 18, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"It's one thing to alter the characteristics of a story you have written but quite th…"

Philip Portelli replied May 11, 2010 to Query for Cap - Raging Bull ... Mera and Brightest Day

37 May 18, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"No mother in her right mind would be able to feel *not sorry* about her child's deat…"

Philip Portelli replied May 11, 2010 to Query for Cap - Raging Bull ... Mera and Brightest Day

37 May 18, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Well having read Arthur Jr's death in "Adventure" and the 70s "Aquaman", if that is…"

Philip Portelli replied May 10, 2010 to Query for Cap - Raging Bull ... Mera and Brightest Day

37 May 18, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I had high hopes for "Buck Rogers". I still do for "Green Hornet", "Doc Savage" and…"

Philip Portelli replied May 9, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"I never thought of J. Jonah as a bad man, just a stubborn one. He was thick-headed,…"

Philip Portelli replied May 9, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Too true. It distorted Black Lightning and Metamorpho so much, it's easier to think…"

Philip Portelli replied May 8, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"Also Lana became Clark's co-anchor in the late 70's or early 80s. And both Jimmy and…"

Philip Portelli replied May 8, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I find myself about to drop "Batgirl", "Red Robin", "REBELS", "Magog" and "Titans" d…"

Philip Portelli replied May 8, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service