Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,695)

Discussions Replied To (2407) Replies Latest Activity

"Wizard had gotten much smaller in past years, like every other magazine. They even s…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 24, 2011 to Presto-chango! Wizard ceases publication...

11 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Thanks, Doc! You may change your mind if we keep posting covers like the ones above.…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 24, 2011 to Welcome to the Mr. Silver Age Discussion Section!

31 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Were I to be given those two choices, and I agree there were other notable candidate…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 24, 2011 to Welcome to the Mr. Silver Age Discussion Section!

31 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Glad to see you here, Dave! I'm also glad to see the Prince remains at the top of yo…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 23, 2011 to Welcome to the Mr. Silver Age Discussion Section!

31 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"There's no real info post that I know of. At the top of the page is a list of option…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 23, 2011 to Welcome to the Mr. Silver Age Discussion Section!

31 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Thanks, guys! I want to mention that, for those of you who follow bookmarks to get h…"

31 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"I do have to wonder what the inspiration was for that bat emblem. Were they putting…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 22, 2011 to Batman TV Show test shots

21 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"Flash's Rogues are probably a separate discussion worthy of a thread of their own, M…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 22, 2011 to Welcome to the Mr. Silver Age Discussion Section!

31 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"I actually considered posting JLA #11 in the initial post, but then I decided not to…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 22, 2011 to Welcome to the Mr. Silver Age Discussion Section!

31 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"I think it's interesting that they're splitting teen readers into so many categories…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 22, 2011 to DC drops the comics code

60 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Jim King

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service