Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,716)

Discussions Replied To (2425) Replies Latest Activity

"Ooh, nice one! I'd always noticed the IM-DD connection (I don't know if they did or…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Mar 27, 2019 to Three of a Kind

405 Oct 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It's not hard to Google the sign, as it's in the news now. The design resembles the…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Mar 27, 2019 to " Calvin " pee on Big D for Confederacy

4 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by The Baron

"Thanks for the idea, Hoy. Here are my three:…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Mar 26, 2019 to Three of a Kind

405 Oct 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The Nolan Batman movies were successful (although I was less impressed than most peo…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Mar 25, 2019 to What's wrong with DC superhero movies?

195 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"I saw that. It's astonishing that this is the guy Warners thought could fashion the…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Mar 24, 2019 to What's wrong with DC superhero movies?

195 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"It's kind of surprising that it didn't come up somewhere over what for some of them…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Feb 22, 2019 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Yes, February 29th was the date--it was easy to remember as a result. We talked abou…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Feb 8, 2019 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Hi, Joseph, welcome aboard! After you posted about this, I went looking, but I didn'…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Feb 8, 2019 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Another fun fact I forgot to mention: Batman's New Look actually made its debut in..…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 13, 2019 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Cary Bates actually began writing Superman family stories in 1964, although only a h…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 11, 2019 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service