Mike Parnell's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Parabbi here.  I had the pleasure to meet Rich about ten years ago.  I took my boys…"

Mike Parnell replied Apr 8 to Our Friend, Rich Lane

41 Apr 14
Reply by John Dunbar

"Read and enjoyed.  I am amazed at your and the other members knowledge.  I knew the…"

Mike Parnell replied Sep 12, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Besides the anniversary of Marvel, is there a stated reason for this series?  I am a…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 24, 2019 to HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

81 May 24
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I have been on the Spiderman ride at Universal.  This was over 20 years ago.  At the…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 24, 2019 to Disneyland's Marvel-themed park a go for 2020

9 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"I went to Disneyland in July to see the Star Wars Edge of the Galaxy park.  If the M…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 23, 2019 to Disneyland's Marvel-themed park a go for 2020

9 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"I have read the comments and the number 2.  I agree that this probably will be canon…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 23, 2019 to HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

81 May 24

"I read it.  Could it be that all these cosmic characters (or some of them) will be p…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 2, 2019 to HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

81 May 24

" "

Mike Parnell replied May 25, 2019 to 10 year anniversary of the Comics Cave!

10 May 25, 2019
Reply by Mike Parnell

"I have not posted in ages, but I celebrate the tenth year of this version of the Com…"

Mike Parnell replied May 23, 2019 to 10 year anniversary of the Comics Cave!

10 May 25, 2019
Reply by Mike Parnell

"I think Banner comes back. "

Mike Parnell replied Dec 3, 2017 to The Final Fate of Amadeus Cho in WORLD WAR HULK II

11 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

ClarkKent_DC replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"The final show of Morning Express with Robin Meade. CNN canceled it after 21 years(!). In its…"
27 minutes ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"I finished the 3rd series of GHOSTS (UK) last night, too. There will be a Christmas special…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"GHOSTS (British): We finished watching season three last night. Little by little, how each of the…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"SKYFALL: Only three movies in and this installment presents a new beginning. It introduces the…"
3 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"I've always had the feeling that "dingbat" was something of an archaism, even in the…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"THE DINGBATS OF DANGER STREET: WRITER: Jack Kirby ARTIST: Jack Kirby PEDIGREE: Jack Kirby LEGACY:…"
4 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"One of my favourite stories, from one of my favourite series, a robot cover by Brian Bolland, one…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 hours ago
The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Ah, dear old Robot ARCHIE, another character from the British annuals that I remember fondly."
6 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I have a couple of Archies that no one has posted yet, but I'd like to start by posting ARCHIE…"
6 hours ago
The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"In this story, whose title translates to something like "Interceptor Doll Hoihoi-san",…"
6 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service