Jonan Jello's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Finally had a chance to see Border.  Not at all what I expected, though I was antici…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 28, 2019 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4484 Jun 5
Reply by Richard Willis

"Under the Silver Lake is steeped in the underbelly of Hollywood much like Mulholland…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 28, 2019 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4484 Jun 5
Reply by Richard Willis

"Cool stuff. I'm not a country music fan, but do enjoy seeing how all things America…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 27, 2019 to What are you watching right now?

780 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thanks, Jeff of Earth-J. This forum is one of the few with a Stray Bullet discussion…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 27, 2019 to Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition

107 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Two more fantastic issues.  I don't know where Lapham thinks this stuff up - especia…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 27, 2019 to Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition

107 Aug 26, 2020

"Great issue. That opening scene of Virginia and the jock fighting in the rain was fa…"

107 Aug 26, 2020

"My condolences to you and your family on your loss, John. Hang in there and hope to…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 26, 2019 to My recent loss

11 Sep 29, 2019
Reply by Commander Benson

"This summer I attempted reading all four volumes of The Book of the New Sun by Gene…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 26, 2019 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1323 14 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Awesome.  Never heard of Misty, Leopard of Lime Street nor El Mestizo, but I will de…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 26, 2019 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6206 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was just today searching about for some Lupin III books from Tokyopop (Unfortunate…"

Jonan Jello replied Sep 26, 2019 to RIP Monkey Punch

1 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Jonan Jello

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service