Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s Discussions (1,014)

Discussions Replied To (822) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow. A rare week with no new Doctor Who comics. As usual, I'll be reading the majori…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Dec 27, 2015 to New Comics for 30 December 2015

1 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

"Thanks, Rob. I guess I'll skip that part then. It's a shame since I have enjoyed Wor…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Mar 26, 2015 to Futures End

75 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"ComiXology is having a sale they're calling "The Road to Convergence" and it include…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Mar 25, 2015 to Futures End

75 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Cap, you and I both remembered the movie wrong because #6 above isn't right. There a…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Nov 24, 2014 to Think you know the 'Batman' TV show? Take this quiz!

13 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"With Bendis, I'm going to revert to my old standby of presuming that he doesn't care…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 17, 2014 to "Let's Pretend This Never Happened"- Redeeming Bishop

140 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Quite true, Mark. I'm really hoping that The Fantastic Four finds a way to skip over…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 13, 2014 to What's wrong with DC superhero movies?

195 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"The problem with #4 is that it isn't just Marvel Films making good Marvel superhero…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 13, 2014 to What's wrong with DC superhero movies?

195 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"It seems we're mostly talking about redeeming heroes that have gone bad. There's oth…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 13, 2014 to "Let's Pretend This Never Happened"- Redeeming Bishop

140 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"I haven't ready Odyssey but I just requested it from our library system. There's an…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 12, 2014 to Fat Man on Batman

12 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I did something I almost never do: bought a new comic. It was digital, of course, bu…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 12, 2014 to Comics Guide for Feb. 5, 2014

52 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Three with sharp objects coming at Batman"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"John Totleben said: Of course, it had been less than a year since we had driven a stake through the…"
2 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Been so busy with family matters I almost didn't make it here today! A couple of more Neal…"
5 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"But seriously, that Tarzan collection sounds great! I'm not a big Tarzan fan, but I had a…"
14 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Well, he's Tarzan. Looking good in a loincloth is pretty much his whole deal."
14 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Indeed.  Swamp Thing at this point may want to hold on to his humanity - or human traits, at…"
15 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Their lack of cinematic success filled the JLA with shame! "
15 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Haven't made a lot of progress, but I saw episode 589 last night.A lot of soap opera…"
16 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"I personally found the story of these two issues not to be very interesting, but what I did really…"
16 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"SWAMP THING (2019 TV SERIES): After we read the Bronze Age Swamp Thing in 2017, Tracy and I started…"
18 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Let’s finish out Zero Patrol with a couple of “sword and sorcery” covers and a…"
18 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #42: The title of this story is "Strange Fruit." On page 18, Swamp Thing narrates:…"
18 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service