Captain Comics's Discussions (13,647)

Discussions Replied To (8969) Replies Latest Activity

"I forgot about Sharon being Peggy's sister, Fred -- I knew Sharon's relationship to…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to 'Falcon and Winter Soldier' episode 3: Just who are these guys, anyway?

3 on Friday
Reply by Richard Willis

"There's no doubt a Fantastic Four reboot is coming, but so far it's not part of Phas…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to 'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier' is over, but the story isn't

4 on Thursday
Reply by Captain Comics

"It can get confusing, especially in the trades. Since the first two miniseries, Jupi…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to If you've got questions about 'Jupiter's Legacy,' we've got answers

2 on Thursday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Lord, I forgot about that one. Probably on purpose. I'm not reading the new Joker se…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to This Week in Comics: May 10-16, 2021

12 yesterday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"The Joker should have been killed long ago. He's killed enough people that even in A…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to This Week in Comics: May 10-16, 2021

12 yesterday

"I had that Doom poster, Luke -- and all the other posters offered by F.O.O.M. at the…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to This Week in Comics: May 10-16, 2021

12 yesterday

"Interesting, Luke. I wouldn't have caught that, never having seen Thief of Baghdad.…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to This Week in Comics: April 26-May 2, 2021

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yikes! That was a genuine response, and there was no subtext to it. Print doesn't in…"

Captain Comics replied Apr 30 to This Week in Comics: April 26-May 2, 2021

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Stana Katic discusses Wonder Woman in "Justice Society: World War II" Stana Katic re…"

Captain Comics replied Apr 29 to 'Justice Society: World War II' drops April 27

4 Apr 30
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Justice Society: World War II; new clip, images included Steve Trevor saves the day,…"

Captain Comics replied Apr 29 to 'Justice Society: World War II' drops April 27

4 Apr 30
Reply by Peter Wrexham

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service