Captain Comics's Discussions (12,322)

Discussions Replied To (7890) Replies Latest Activity

"NYCC 2018: DARK HORSE ANNOUNCES IMPRESSIVE SLATE OF NEW PROJECTS MILWAUKIE,…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to NYCC 2018: Dark Horse leads with return of 'Avatar' and 'Aliens'

4 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"MUSIC PRODUCER JEFF ROUGVIE TEAMS WITH MORITAT TO CREATE GUNNING FOR HITS COMIC…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to NYCC 2018: Image announces, end of 'Outcast'

2 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"IDW’s Show-Stopping New York Comic Con Highlights In Case You Missed It: IDW, Top S…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to NYCC 2018: IDW leads with Star Trek crossover

7 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Read My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies. It was OK, but not the usual Brubaker/Phill…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4771 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I had come to the board to discuss that very thing, Richard. I read the remarks from…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to 'Iron Fist' Season 2

3 6 hours ago
Reply by KSwolf

"There’s a Dark Phoenix Omnibus out this week. Is it a reissue of the one discussed o…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 on Saturday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Marvel Reveals New UNCANNY X-MEN #1 Cover from David Finch! New York, NY—October 10…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to Marvel reveals variants for 'Uncanny X-Men' #1

3 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Marvel Reveals New UNCANNY X-MEN #1 Cover from Marko Djurdjevic! New York, NY—Octob…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to Marvel reveals variants for 'Uncanny X-Men' #1

3 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"My wife says she finds it interesting because it seems to try to depict authentic bl…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to 'Black Lightning' brings new perspective to CW superhero shows

14 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"We also got two future slang terms, "Grife" (from LSH) and "schway" (from Batman Bey…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to 'Flash' Season 5

12 on Saturday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service