Captain Comics's Discussions (11,102)

Discussions Replied To (7031) Replies Latest Activity

"Watched Zoombies, which may be in the top five of terrible movies I have seen. Direc…"

Captain Comics replied 20 hours ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3328 13 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Anybody watching this show? My wife and I just binge-watched the first season. Reall…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to The Captain Comics scorecard for Hulu's 'The Runaways'

1 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"OK, I'll buy that. "

Captain Comics replied on Friday to 'Black Lightning' brings new perspective to CW superhero shows

6 on Monday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Yes, it was my intent to start a thread for comment on Infinity Countdown. Glad you'…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to Infinity Countdown begins

2 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Watched Punisher: War Zone, which I skipped in the theater, and saw it while scrolli…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3328 13 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The best part of the Avengers "event" for me is that it should -- if it stays on sch…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

398 on Saturday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I didn't read Year One, but I'd guess that the 'locks were the modern equivalent of…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to 'Black Lightning' brings new perspective to CW superhero shows

6 on Monday
Reply by Richard Willis

"That was fun reading, CK!"

Captain Comics replied Jan 11 to Crisis on Earth X

36 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I can't say I agree that Catwoman failed because Batman wasn't in it, or that it cou…"

Captain Comics replied Jan 10 to 2018 going to be a super-heroic year with 12 major comic book adaptations

12 Jan 10
Reply by Captain Comics

"I enjoy the '50s horror stories for a variety of reasons. Some of them are unintenti…"

Captain Comics replied Jan 10 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service