Captain Comics's Discussions (10,589)

Discussions Replied To (6588) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone read Defenders #1 (the current series)? I went to my local LCS, and lucky me,…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to What 'Defenders' stories are must-reads for Netflix fans?

9 yesterday
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Since Hellcat hasn't appeared in the Netflix shows -- she's still an ordinary Trish…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to What 'Defenders' stories are must-reads for Netflix fans?

9 yesterday
Reply by Randy Jackson

"In regard to the spread of technology, I agree completely. One of the many reasons I…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to Super-powers we don't question (but should)

45 22 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Your mention of Herge reminds me that my brother used to check these enormous (to me…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to Who Was Your Artist?

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I remember Infantino standing out of the pack, too, on Flash. I didn't necessarily L…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to Who Was Your Artist?

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"All these pre-Internet stories are making me nostalgic for a time I didn't know was…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to How Did You Get Into Comics?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yeah, all of Spider-Man's abilities seem plausible, except for the spider-sense. It…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to Super-powers we don't question (but should)

45 22 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"That's a good one. And any magical character doesn't need powers or an origin that m…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to Super-powers we don't question (but should)

45 22 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Super-speed of the Quicksilver variety doesn't seem ridiculous to me. He doesn't run…"

45 22 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Is this wher we announce these things? OK! The Marvel's Spider-Man animated series,…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3398 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service