Captain Comics's Discussions (14,051)

Discussions Replied To (9233) Replies Latest Activity

"Early Hank Pym may qualify. He was in mourning for his first wife, and considered Ja…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to Western examples of a tsundere

9 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"That Whedon "had to" cheat on his wife may be the most egregious line, but there are…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to Joss Whedon disproves that any publicity is good publicity

9 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Both Marvel and DC tend to put "Volume 1" on a given TPB series when, I guess, they…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to This Week in Comics: Jan. 17-23, 2022

19 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"He doesn't seem to get it, does he? OTOH, the deification of Zack Snyder isn't helpf…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to Joss Whedon disproves that any publicity is good publicity

9 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Watched Eternals, now that it's on streaming. It was a very different sort of Marvel…"

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4937 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Sort of like when DC did Identity Crisis by big-shot novelist Brad Meltzer, and Marv…"

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to Marvel adding MIracleman to Marvel Universe

24 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The thing is, comics don't use volume numbers any more. And when they did, they didn…"

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to This Week in Comics: Jan. 17-23, 2022

19 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I see the distinction. And you described MacDonald perfectly. I always felt like he…"

Captain Comics replied Jan 14 to Bob Saget RIP

8 Jan 14
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yep!"

Captain Comics replied Jan 13 to From the dismal '60s to 'Spider-Man: No Way Home': What a long strange trip

18 Jan 13
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"You're filling in gaps in my education, Travis, so I appreciate it. I read more than…"

Captain Comics replied Jan 12 to 2022 TV: A list of interesting shows

7 Jan 12
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Publisher News

The Justice League comes to an end in 'Justice League' #75

Posted by Captain Comics on January 20, 2022 at 5:30pm 1 Comment

Joshua Williamson & Rafa Sandoval Team up for the Final Issue of JUSTICE LEAGUE out on April 19…

Continue

Groups

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service