Captain Comics's Discussions (14,266)

Discussions Replied To (9409) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm bumping this up since tomorrow (May 7) is FCBD. More info has been added as well."

Captain Comics replied May 6 to Free Comic Book Day 2022

4 May 8
Reply by Captain Comics

"I stopped watching Happy Days long before the shark. My three siblings and I were al…"

Captain Comics replied May 5 to What are you watching right now?

911 6 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"DUNE: We finally watched it on HBO Max. There's probably a thread somewhere, but I d…"

Captain Comics replied May 3 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

5426 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Every time I see an animal mistreated, I turn off the TV. It's not just me; my wife…"

Captain Comics replied May 2 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

5426 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"But he did. Which is cool. What isn't cool is that Marvel decided that Cyclops had t…"

Captain Comics replied May 2 to What was the point in grafting Adamantium to Wolverine's bones?

17 May 2
Reply by Richard Willis

"I have never tried to contact PS Artworks, Jeff, but if I had, and had endured your…"

Captain Comics replied May 1 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

735 11 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"This. Yeah, when Neal came along I was just a kid, and marveled at his artwork. It e…"

Captain Comics replied May 1 to R.I.P. Neal Adams

20 May 2
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Yes! And her origin was re-written so that the "I'm a spider" origin wasn't the case…"

Captain Comics replied May 1 to What was the point in grafting Adamantium to Wolverine's bones?

17 May 2
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thanks for the Tor explanation, Jeff. The Comics Cave is in such a state of disarray…"

Captain Comics replied May 1 to This week in Comics: May 2-8, 2022

5 May 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Ugh. Look, I don't hate Wolverine. But I do hate Marvel writers re-writing Marvel hi…"

Captain Comics replied May 1 to What was the point in grafting Adamantium to Wolverine's bones?

17 May 2
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
2 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
""One Steals... One Kills... One Dies" ...and One Wears a Dress."
6 hours ago
The Baron replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
""I wouldn't sweat the thunder showers.""
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
""Tomorrow's high: whenever I get up.""
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
""Oh, dear. I didn't know this existed. But now that I do, I have to read it." Hey,…"
6 hours ago
The Baron replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"The first George Carlin routine I reember hearing was "Al Sleet, your hippy-dippy weatherman…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"I thought you might, Richard. Part two got kind of dark toward the end. I'll share something…"
6 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"You don't read as much manga as I do."
9 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"Oh. That never occurred to me. How can I still be naive at my age?"
9 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"Mr. Boop sounds like it's designed to appeal to a very specific fetish that I don't…"
10 hours ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
11 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service