Captain Comics's Discussions (13,101)

Discussions Replied To (8578) Replies Latest Activity

"For some reason, I thought he was younger than me. I have Stuck Rubber Baby in at le…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 27 to RIP Howard Cruse

2 Nov 27
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I kinda smiled in the mine scene not that they all fell in -- which is in itself har…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 25 to 'The Walking Dead' Season 10

18 Dec 2

"They've already Sue Dearborn. An actress named Natalie Dreyfuss, about whom I know n…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 23 to 'Flash' Season 5

110 Dec 2

"Did you ever wear a red-and-gray outfit while fighting the Nazis behind enemy lines?…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 22 to Marvel Comics #1000: What did you think of it? (SPOILERS)

34 Nov 22
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I find this Keen Marlowe business very disturbing. He's scheduled to get a paragraph…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 22 to Marvel Comics #1000: What did you think of it? (SPOILERS)

34 Nov 22
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I don't know yet. Does anyone else?"

Captain Comics replied Nov 19 to Supergirl -- Season 5 SPOILERS!!

25 Nov 19
Reply by Captain Comics

"So, we were catching up on Batwoman (we had only watched the first two episodes befo…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 19 to 'Batwoman' has arrived. She'll tell us who she is, while I'll tell you who she's not

8 Nov 20
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"It was new to me, too. But I was distracted. Sean Astin looking old had me feeling 1…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 19 to Supergirl -- Season 5 SPOILERS!!

25 Nov 19
Reply by Captain Comics

"Holy cow, I completely forgot about The Marvels Project! So help me here, folks, for…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 19 to Marvel Comics #1000: What did you think of it? (SPOILERS)

34 Nov 22
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I haven't heard much about AHS or Silicon Valley that wasn't corporate/entertainment…"

Captain Comics replied Nov 19 to TV shows I am binging

235 Nov 20
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service