Captain Comics's Discussions (14,381)

Discussions Replied To (9509) Replies Latest Activity

"I just finished The Torch #1-8, and was delighted to find this thread! It was an int…"

Captain Comics replied Jun 25, 2010 to The Torch #1-8 (2009)

18 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was hoping Dark Wolverine would revert to plain old Wolverine after "Reign," becau…"

Captain Comics replied Jun 19, 2010 to On the Chopping Block

693 Feb 7
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I just read Green Arrow #32 last night, and noticed that it was especially bad. Not…"

Captain Comics replied May 27, 2010 to Comics for the week of May 26, 2010 (mildly spoilery)

45 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I always considered Devin Grayson to be Dick's most insidious foe!"

Captain Comics replied May 22, 2010 to Who is Nightwing’s number one enemy?

29 May 23, 2010
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"It used to be that Wolverine was retconned into every girl's bed at some point in th…"

Captain Comics replied May 15, 2010 to Retroactive continuity

43 May 17, 2010
Reply by The Baron

"Here's an example, IMHO, of a bad retcon: Tommy "Hush" Elliott. A best friend nobody…"

Captain Comics replied May 14, 2010 to Retroactive continuity

43 May 17, 2010
Reply by The Baron

"I'm not sure how I feel about the central thesis of this thread, but I have to say t…"

Captain Comics replied May 14, 2010 to Realization...

9 May 14, 2010
Reply by Captain Comics

"I was really looking forward to the end of Siege, and even avoided potential Spoiler…"

Captain Comics replied May 14, 2010 to Siege (spoilers)

65 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"My wife and I both enjoyed Zorro. I dropped it, though, in the Great Purge of 2010.…"

Captain Comics replied May 11, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"I probably should wait until my professor suggests his changes and I incorporate the…"

Captain Comics replied May 10, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
""Doc Samson" I'm gonna assume you meant "Doc Savage", Skipper."
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"My wife and just assembled 2 short bookshelves and a chair. I am feeling very stabby."
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I will have to see That Darn Cat. Coincidentally, I was watching the film noir Down Three Dark…"
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"I could, but it would wreck the video, and nearly everyone at the convention lives in Canada. If…"
2 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"At the time, it appeared that Roy Thomas was the only writer who acknowledged that Marvel had a…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"He has an interesting theory that the "Golden Age of Superheroes" coincides with World…"
3 hours ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"This issue is a lot of running around, getting nowhere. It is building to something better…"
3 hours ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"It's been a loooooong time since I've seen That Darn Cat, but I do recall that I liked it."
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"THAT DARN CAT! (1965): This is one of Tracy's picks. Surprisingly good for a Disney film."
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I'm glad I'm running a bit behind today; I wouldn't have wanted to interrupt the…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #71: This issue is told primarily from the point of view of the man destined to become the…"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"Baron and Doc Photo Williams are right! Not Johnson??"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service