Doctor Hmmm?'s Discussions (3,365)

Discussions Replied To (3327) Replies Latest Activity

"I started watching this last night. It took me back to being ... I dunno, 13 or 14 a…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied on Tuesday to What are you watching right now?

912 on Tuesday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

""

Doctor Hmmm? replied on Monday to The Eye of Agamotto

3 on Monday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Missed Opportunity: Leaper the Bat-Truck"

Doctor Hmmm? replied on Saturday to 'Batwheels' premieres this fall

3 on Saturday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I have to say, "Legion of Zoom" makes me smile."

Doctor Hmmm? replied May 20 to 'Batwheels' premieres this fall

3 on Saturday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

" Ooooohhhhh!!!! "

Doctor Hmmm? replied May 15 to This Week in Comics: May 16-22, 2022

5 May 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm pretty sure Dark Corners Reviews did a pretty hilarious review of that one recen…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied May 9 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

5428 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Comtinuing my Golden Age Heroes Reading project for this year, I'm currently working…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Apr 22 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6498 2 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"The Lovely and Talented and The Lad were traveling last week. One day, The Lad texte…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Apr 22 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4771 3 hours ago
Reply by Commander Benson

"I haven't watched the trailer yet, I've already seen screenshots of a couple of appe…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Apr 18 to Teaser Trailer for the Thirteenth Doctor's Final Story (SPOILERS AHOY!)

3 Apr 18
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Oddly enough, I'm planning to order that Kids Comics HC today."

Doctor Hmmm? replied Apr 16 to Blue Beetle's Adventures in Gwandanaland

37 Apr 23
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The GCD agrees with you, Clark. And I'd just like to add that, though I've been sitting…"
1 minute ago
Dennis Summers replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"I am completely looking forward to the Phantom Stranger Omnibus for all the same reasons as the…"
48 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"If I didn't say it, I definitely do want the Phantom Stranger Omnibus. I've actually got…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"That's what it's always sounded like to me. "
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"I doubt I'm alone in not understanding the "wrapped up like a deuce" line in…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I put the last six FCBD "green" titles on the FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2022 thread, which is…"
2 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Ha! That actually came up in an episode of King of Queens. Doug insists that it is "Reverend…"
2 hours ago
Commander Benson replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"Best television wife ever!"
3 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"A roundup of coverage about This Is Us and its' finale, from TV Tattle, here."
3 hours ago
Fraser Sherman replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"Online reports say it's been pushed back to November to build up more preorders."
3 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"I look at the last two episodes as the first and second half of the This Is Us series finale,…"
3 hours ago
Dennis Summers replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"Coincidentally, today I got an email from Tales of Wonder saying that the Phantom Stranger Omnibus…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service