Doctor Hmmm?'s Discussions (3,110)

Discussions Replied To (3072) Replies Latest Activity

"Incidentally, I was definitely Team Betty Jo."

Doctor Hmmm? replied Jan 20 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I still use "Uncle Joe" to refer to someone -- usually The Lad -- who's "movin' kind…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Jan 20 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

""Altogether ooky" apparently has a very flexible definition."

Doctor Hmmm? replied Jan 18 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Speaking of which ... "

Doctor Hmmm? replied Jan 18 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"As Gilligan's Island taught us ... for every Mary Ann, there's a Ginger! "

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Bill Malloy is ... DEAD!?! Oooohhhh ... I bet that weaselly Roger did it!"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Jan 16 to What are you watching right now?

489 Jan 21
Reply by Richard Willis

"The whole "Atomverse"/"Microverse" thing got me thinking. In honor of Oliver Queen's…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Jan 15 to 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Too much schmaltz, too much talking, but a lot of really cool stuff, too

8 Jan 19
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Call me old-fashioned, but I would have thought that "people that want to be able to…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Jan 13 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I just received my (reprint) copy of Superman: The Golden Age Omnibus Vol.1 ... and…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Jan 6 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

586 Jan 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Happy New Year to all! Be safe, be with friends and family, and I'll see you on the…"

Doctor Hmmm? replied Dec 31 to HAPPY NEW YEAR!

11 Jan 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service