Fred W. Hill's Discussions (1,544)

Discussions Replied To (1544) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, even in 3 big budget movies, seems it would be difficult to adequately show how…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 21 to 'Dark Phoenix' didn't have emotional power of the comics -- nor could it

7 Jul 21
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"We must presume that the U.S. government instructed Armstrong, Aldrin & Collins…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 21 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4049 Sep 8
Reply by Richard Willis

"Yeah, this story had me gripped all right.  High drama and goofy comedic moments and…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 9 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1194 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Of course, with very popular comics characters very rarely is there an actual end to…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 6 to 'Dark Phoenix' didn't have emotional power of the comics -- nor could it

7 Jul 21
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"The Dial B for Blog site entry on the Secret Origin of the Fantastic Four relates th…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 6 to Marvel References in a DC comic

53 Jul 6
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Expert analysis, Captain!  Although I liked the film, but from my point of view the…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 6 to 'Dark Phoenix' didn't have emotional power of the comics -- nor could it

7 Jul 21
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Joining in, I know circumstances vary for all of us.  In my case, I was a Navy brat…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 6 to Why Is Acceptance So Important?

14 Jul 6
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I got this when it was new but had missed the previous issue -- a gap I didn't manag…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 5 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1194 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"This was an era when I was collecting the Avengers more out of habit than enjoyment.…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jun 27 to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1865 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Severin was one of the original Mad artists even if he wasn't quite as well known fo…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jun 8 to A Cover a Day

7491 5 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service