Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (4,212)

Discussions Replied To (3430) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just remembering this conversation, and had completely forgotten that I droppe…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 26, 2022 to Berlin by Jason Lutes

14 Dec 26, 2022
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Merry Christmas, Commander!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 25, 2022 to Deck Log Entry # 241 Merry Christmas 2022!

4 Dec 25, 2022
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Just saw this post, Tracy. I hope you're feeling better. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 20, 2022 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4907 on Saturday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Craig's book is available as a Kindle download, so at least it hasn't completely dis…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 17, 2022 to Legionnaires assemble! Captain Comics needs help on this book

19 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Great re-read choice, Rob. I read these a few years after publication (I think I got…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 7, 2022 to A Look Back at Vertigo: Shade the Changing Man

7 Jan 10
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Such heartbreaking news! I am sorry for the family's grief. But you wrote about it b…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 27, 2022 to Deck Log Entry # 240 Requiem for a Son

16 Dec 26, 2022
Reply by Yossarian

"Right back at you, Commander!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 24, 2022 to Deck Log Entry # 239 Happy Thanksgiving 2022!

4 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I'm enjoying The Peripheral as well. One of the few times I keep checking back for n…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 15, 2022 to What are you watching right now?

1048 Jan 27
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I got the two-disc version (to go along with my two-disc version of St. Pepper's). T…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 8, 2022 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2110 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I think if you liked the first one you would enjoy this one as well. With a differen…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 7, 2022 to Refrigerator Full of Heads

2 Nov 7, 2022
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""Hey Mister! Absolutely no admittance when red light is on!""
6 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Doctor Who may not be a medical doctor.  However, Rory Williams is a medical nurse, so I hope…"
3 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This layout of this cover is so similar to the one Peter posted yesterday that I suspect it is a…"
4 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"It stands to reason that, with all of the running around in dangerous environments, sometimes…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
9 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"By a strange coincidence, tomorrow (Thursday 2/2), TCM will be showing classic Dr. Kildare and Dr.…"
13 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Are Stan (and Jack) thinking back to earlier in their lives? Possibly. I think they were of the…"
14 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"The Baron said: We have a long history of "celebrities" on game shows and quiz shows here…"
15 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Jeff of Earth-J said: Ducking into a movie theater playing a newsreel, he briefly spots a man whom…"
16 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"Tha's coo'. I'll probably read the second tpb tomorrow."
16 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"As it's still day one, here's another romance from me."
18 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service