Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,737)

Discussions Replied To (3163) Replies Latest Activity

"A Series of Endings II The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 9 – “Okay”; Paper Girls Vol. 6;…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Saturday to What are you blogging about today?

1067 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"You should also investigate your local public library. They would likely have some o…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 3 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

48 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm looking forward to both of these when they get collected. Also curious to see wh…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 1 to New Title Alerts

85 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Short Cuts 44 Oblivion Song Volume Two; The Beauty Vol. 5; Ice Cream Man Vol. 3 – Ho…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 31 to What are you blogging about today?

1067 on Saturday

"I had a VUDU credit and watched Jordan Peele's Us. Truly creepy, and a horror film w…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 31 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3980 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 75: Black Badge Volume One; Sherlock Frankenste... Black Badge V…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1067 on Saturday

"The collapse was pretty fast, I agree. But Kirkman did set it up. There was broad di…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 11 to The Walking Dead Vol. 32: The End

11 Oct 11

"I'm not attached to the comic's story arcs, either. I've only read the first volume…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 9 to 'Stumptown' comes from a writer with long history of writing strong, interesting women

5 Oct 28
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I agree. Lena seemed reasonable at first. But she holds a grudge because she's a Lut…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 8 to Supergirl -- Season 5 SPOILERS!!

25 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Here's some: "close, but no cigar." "A miss is as good as a mile. "On you like white…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 4 to That "Weird Expressions" thread

14 Nov 4
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service