Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,335)

Discussions Replied To (2857) Replies Latest Activity

"I liked it, too, even though I have zero knowledge of the character. They filled me…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Thursday to 'Black Lightning' Season 1

9 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"If you Reply to the message rather than the discussion you get this. That's the way…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Thursday to Tips on using the board

100 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Tim Seeley & Mike Norton’s Revival: The Final Two Years The sequel to my overvie…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1013 Jan 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Kill or Be Killed: Volume TwoEd Brubaker (Writer), Sean Phillips (Illustrator), Eliz…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3851 on Thursday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Babel is a complex 2006 film that I somehow overlooked before now (saw it on Amazon…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 14 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3329 on Thursday

"‘How can you know that?’ ‘I’ll be leading them.’” I love that so much."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 11 to 'Black Lightning' brings new perspective to CW superhero shows

6 Jan 15
Reply by Richard Willis

"There's another Top Shelf offer on Humble Bundle. I went all in even though I owned…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 11 to Big Digital Comics Sale

116 Jan 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Casanova: Acedia Vol. 2Matt Fraction, Michael Chabon, writers; Fábio Moon, Gabriel B…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 10 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3851 on Thursday

"Bitch Planet Vol. 2: President Bitch Kelly Sue DeConnick, script/co-creator; Valenti…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 8 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3851 on Thursday

"I think it does when she meets up with the guardians of Redcap Keep (called Redcaps,…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 4 to Red Thorn Vol. 1: Glasgow Kiss

2 Jan 4
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service