Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (4,058)

Discussions Replied To (3346) Replies Latest Activity

"I made the same point about Beatty's art (although a bit less harshly). I don't thin…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What are you blogging about today?

1128 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Road to Perdition: The Graphic Novels Writing I have not previewed first on the boar…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Saturday to What are you blogging about today?

1128 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It's been fun so far, I agree. I know I'll miss Constantine, but things have sure go…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Friday to The New Season (2021)

29 on Monday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I got the same message. I just deleted Patrick Akinwutan's account, so problem solve…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 13 to Spam Message

19 Oct 13
Reply by Michael A Pinnick

"Yes, great news! I missed this earlier, so thanks for the bump, Jeff. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 10 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4616 20 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Me neither. I've also never tried mead, although I think there are some local brewer…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 6 to Beer!

620 Oct 12
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"The Blu-Ray set includes the radio dramas as bonus material (I'm assuming they are a…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 4 to What are you watching right now?

822 Oct 5
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I'm with you! My absolute favorite TV show. I bought the Blu-Ray set awhile back, an…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 3 to What are you watching right now?

822 Oct 5
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 92 Swamp Thing – Tales From The Bayou; Invisible Kingdom Vol. 3…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1128 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 47 Vertigo Quarterly SFX: the second Vertigo Quarterly…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 18 to What are you blogging about today?

1128 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service