Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,214)

Discussions Replied To (2755) Replies Latest Activity

"Delighted to see a response to a blog post, Richard! I also enjoyed the Constantine…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What are you blogging about today?

995 on Sunday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Saga Volume Seven Fiona Staples, artist; Brian K. Vaughan, writer Image Comics, 2017…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Ditto! I'm not sure why there is any concern about a female Doctor: the character of…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to Jodie Whittaker is the Doctor!

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 58 Black Magick Vol. 1 – Awakening; Angel Catbird Volume 1;  &am…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What are you blogging about today?

995 on Sunday

"Papergirls Vol. 3 is due out on Aug. 8. There's also a hardcover Deluxe edition of t…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 2 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"Another thing I meant to mention. This collection includes a good bit of back matter…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 2 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"Pretty Deadly Vol. 2: The Bear Kelly Sue DeConnick, script; Emma Ríos, art & cov…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 1 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"Paper Girls 2 Brian K. Vaughan, writer; Cliff Chiang, artist; Matt Wilson, colors; J…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 1 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 57 Kill or Be Killed – Volume One; Phonogram Volume 3 – The Imma…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 29 to What are you blogging about today?

995 on Sunday

"As I mentioned above, I enjoyed Jim Shooter's presentation very much. I could see th…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 26 to HeroesCon 2017

23 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service