Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,887)

Discussions Replied To (3245) Replies Latest Activity

"Just finished the Netflix series Ratched last night.  It's a sort of prequel to One…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Wednesday to What are you watching right now?

598 5 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I doubt I'll be much help, Cap, but thanks for the update. The new plan sounds like…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 18 to The Book!

83 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yeah, what a bummer. I've been enjoying it."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 17 to ABC orders a "Stumptown" pilot

13 Sep 17
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 80: Two Dead; Joe Quinn’s Poltergeist; Undiscovered Country Volu…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1087 Sep 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 43 – The Final Stop: Hex Wives; High Level The final in…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1087 Sep 15

"I'm watching it this week: checked out the DVD set from the library, so I have a wee…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 13 to 'Doom Patrol' coming to DC streaming service

7 Sep 13
Reply by Richard Willis

"Stumptown Volume 4: The Case of the Cup of Joe wraps up the series to date. Being a…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 6 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5968 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Stumptown Volume 3: The Case of the King of Clubs. Finally catching up with Stumptow…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 30 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5968 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It is a shocker. He was so vibrant in Black Panther. Amazing that he was able to do…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 29 to R. I. P. Chadwick Boseman

15 Aug 30
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"You're welcome for the poster! I thought yours would be the home for it. Thanks for…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 26 to Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition

107 Aug 26

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service