Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,147)

Discussions Replied To (2705) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to have to ignore most of this discussion, because I just got interested i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 21 to The Americans: Now With SPOILERS!

21 Mar 21
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I know I saw him perform at least once, as part of a big rock festival in Detroit. H…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 20 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

"Wow, I'm such a fan. I've also met him, I think most recently at the 2011 HeroesCon.…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 19 to Bernie Wrightson, RIP

11 Mar 21
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 53 Rosalie Lightning – A Graphic Memoir; & The Fifth Beatle…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 16 to What are you blogging about today?

986 Mar 16

"Now there's a HUGE IDW bundle:  https://www.humblebundle.com/books/creator-showcase-…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 2 to Big Digital Comics Sale

112 12 minutes ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Seveneves by Neal Stephenson. It's a really old-school hard sci-fi tale, about the d…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 28 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1057 8 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Lobster Johnson, Vol. 3: Satan Smells a Rat  Mike Mignola (Writer), John Arcudi (Wri…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 27 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3355 4 minutes ago
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 52 Unfollow Vol. 1 – 140 Characters; Clean Room Vol 1 – Immacula…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 25 to What are you blogging about today?

986 Mar 16

"Yeah, it's crazy. I can only imagine the scene in the writer's room: Writer: "There'…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 22 to Flash Season 3 -- SPOILERS

64 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I like Legion a lot, and there's no comic book connection for me, either. In fact I…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 20 to Flash Season 3 -- SPOILERS

64 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service