Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,991)

Discussions Replied To (3305) Replies Latest Activity

"I got to hug my mom this week! We drove to Atlanta to adopt her Yorkshire Terrier So…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 2 to How's 'that' situation going now?

178 May 7
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 89 Dracula, Motherf**ker!; Low Vol. 5 – Light Brings Light; Nove…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1110 May 2
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I'm a fan of Department of Truth also. Looking forward to the second collection."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 28 to This Week in Comics: April 26-May 2, 2021

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I am a huge jazz fan, but that is a great album that I have not listened to in awhil…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 27 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2056 May 7
Reply by David Warren

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 88 Reckless; Sentient; Genius Animals?; and Once & Future Vo…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 18 to What are you blogging about today?

1110 May 2

"I got my hands on a DVD copy from my local public library. I also came into it cold,…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 15 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

53 Apr 15

"I've forgotten about the ending to The World According to Garp! I must have read it…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 4 to November Vol. 4: The Mess We're In

2 Apr 4

"Yes, but at the same time they are still advising against travel or indoor activitie…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 4 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4476 May 6
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Short Cuts 53 Family Tree Vol. 2 – Seeds; Nailbiter Vol. 7 – Nailbiter Returns; Blac…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 3 to What are you blogging about today?

1110 May 2

"Ah, I see. Went right past me. I'll have to look at it again. Thanks!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 3 to 'Resident Alien' is a good TV show, but it's a better comic book

30 Apr 3
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service