Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,697)

Discussions Replied To (3142) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha! Nice one."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Tuesday to Well, here's the validation I needed today. (Shameless twitter brag.)

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Hey, I liked DS9! But I know what you mean. Fear had an independent purpose when it…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Tuesday to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I'm enjoying Carnival Row, too. I think I'm down to the final two episodes. I've als…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Tuesday to TV shows I am binging

227 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"The Sandman Universe I The Dreaming Vol. 1 – Pathways and Emanations; Books of Magic…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What are you blogging about today?

1063 on Sunday

"Welcome, Jonan! Glad you found this discussion online. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 14 to Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition

98 Sep 14
Reply by Jonan Jello

"You may be right about that. The comic does not include anything as high-tech as a h…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 13 to The Walking Dead Vol. 32: The End

8 Sep 14
Reply by Captain Comics

"Finally, someone who has read the thing! ;) I agree about the comic plots on the TV…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 11 to The Walking Dead Vol. 32: The End

8 Sep 14
Reply by Captain Comics

"Retired from library work a little over a year ago, but I'm still a big fan (and use…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 9 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5430 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That sure was quick! Extra ironic twist that Logan actually seemed to be reconsideri…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 9 to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

21 on Tuesday

"Short Cuts 43 Deadly Class Vol. 8 – Never Go Back; Skyward Vol. 2 – Here There Be Dr…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1063 on Sunday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service