Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,180)

Discussions Replied To (2725) Replies Latest Activity

"Have a good one, Mr. S.A.!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to Happy birthday to our host, Mr. Silver Age, Craig Shutt

22 8 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Velvet, Vol. 3: The Man Who Stole the World Ed Brubaker, writer; Steve Epting, artis…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3446 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I used a free VUDU credit to stream La La Land this weekend. Since it's sort of abou…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3005 4 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"I got a nudge from Kieron Gillen on Chalk. He mentioned it favorably in his April 12…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 15 to Chalk by Paul Cornell [novel]

4 May 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"And I'll have to look for the novellas--this is the first Cornell prose work I've re…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 15 to Chalk by Paul Cornell [novel]

4 May 15

"He fooled you this time: no snow! He did manage to work in woods in what looks like…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 15 to Plutona (Jeff Lemire & Emi Lenox)

5 May 15

"That goes to the pacing, I think. In collected form I wasn't as aware of the sparsen…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 14 to Plutona (Jeff Lemire & Emi Lenox)

5 May 15

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 55 The Twilight Children; We Stand On Guard; and Snotgirl Vol.1…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 11 to What are you blogging about today?

989 May 11

"The TPB only includes issues #1-4, so it is just the beginning. As for the spoilers,…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 9 to Kill or Be Killed: Volume One

3 May 9
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Hit:1957 Bryce Carlson (Author); Vanesa R Del Rey (Illustrator)BOOM! Studios, 2016 H…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 8 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3446 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service