Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,199)

Discussions Replied To (2742) Replies Latest Activity

"Sunday Quickly, since my post suddenly disappeared before I could finish it. I start…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Monday to HeroesCon 2017

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

"Saturday Spent some time at the Information Booth, then volunteered to help with lon…"

11 on Tuesday

"I have traditionally written a report every day of the con. So I'm going to play cat…"

11 on Tuesday

"Short Cuts 20 Back to mostly Image Comics. Low Vol. 3 – Shore Of The Dying Light; To…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 13 to What are you blogging about today?

991 Jun 13
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I've been communicating with Jason, so I can answer this. He plans to be here all th…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 13 to HeroesCon 2017

11 on Tuesday

"It should be mentioned that there is some obvious--if not downright heavy-handed--po…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 13 to Constantine: The Hellblazer Volume 1: Going Down

9 Jun 13

"So of course Constantine and Midnite wind up in Hell--which is hellish, imagine that…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 12 to Constantine: The Hellblazer Volume 1: Going Down

9 Jun 13

"Constantine: The Hellblazer, Volume 2: The Art of the Deal Ming Doyle, James Tynion…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11 to Constantine: The Hellblazer Volume 1: Going Down

9 Jun 13

"Being sexually interested in his partner while his wife is pregnant is totally a dic…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11 to Black Magick Vol. 1: Awakening

5 Jun 11
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yes, I think you're right that the colors are always associated with magic. It didn'…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11 to Black Magick Vol. 1: Awakening

5 Jun 11
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service