Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (4,105)

Discussions Replied To (3378) Replies Latest Activity

"The Sandman Universe IV Lucifer Vol. 4 – The Devil At Heart; John Constantine: Hellb…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1135 Jan 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Well, crap. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 15 to The New Season (2021)

46 on Wednesday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I remember those guys! Jazz Is Led also used reggae rhythms on some of their covers.…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 9 to How's 'that' situation going now?

319 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I first ran across your column around 1997, doing research about a Memphis business…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 9 to From the dismal '60s to 'Spider-Man: No Way Home': What a long strange trip

18 Jan 13
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It is amazing! Their first album is coming out in a few weeks. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 8 to How's 'that' situation going now?

319 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I was able to attend a concert last night: a local band called Jazz Is Led (jazz mus…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 8 to How's 'that' situation going now?

319 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I was recently reminded of my Digital Pile of Shame: e-comics that I have downloaded…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 8 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6374 11 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I finished Joan Didion's Blue Nights, which I have owned for awhile and finally got…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 5 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1450 Jan 15
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Short Cuts 57 Deadly Class Volume 10 - Save Your Generation; Proctor Valley Road; Se…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1135 Jan 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Merry Christmas to you and Cheryl, Commander! I never had an Erector set myself, but…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 25, 2021 to Deck Log Entry # 236 Merry Christmas 2021!

8 Dec 27, 2021
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Publisher News

The Justice League comes to an end in 'Justice League' #75

Posted by Captain Comics on January 20, 2022 at 5:30pm 1 Comment

Joshua Williamson & Rafa Sandoval Team up for the Final Issue of JUSTICE LEAGUE out on April 19…

Continue

Groups

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service