Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (4,055)

Discussions Replied To (3344) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been fun so far, I agree. I know I'll miss Constantine, but things have sure go…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 22 hours ago to The New Season (2021)

26 22 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I got the same message. I just deleted Patrick Akinwutan's account, so problem solve…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Wednesday to Spam Message

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael A Pinnick

"Yes, great news! I missed this earlier, so thanks for the bump, Jeff. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4613 on Sunday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Me neither. I've also never tried mead, although I think there are some local brewer…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 6 to Beer!

620 on Wednesday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"The Blu-Ray set includes the radio dramas as bonus material (I'm assuming they are a…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 4 to What are you watching right now?

822 Oct 5
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I'm with you! My absolute favorite TV show. I bought the Blu-Ray set awhile back, an…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 3 to What are you watching right now?

822 Oct 5
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 92 Swamp Thing – Tales From The Bayou; Invisible Kingdom Vol. 3…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1123 Oct 2

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 47 Vertigo Quarterly SFX: the second Vertigo Quarterly…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 18 to What are you blogging about today?

1123 Oct 2

"I had not heard about that promise, but I think they did renege on it. I don't remem…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 9 to Lucifer Vol. 4: The Devil At Heart

3 Sep 9
Reply by Richard Willis

"I enjoyed The Invisible Life a lot (I have an Advance Reader's Copy). My book club i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 7 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1383 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael A Pinnick

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service