Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,785)

Discussions Replied To (3187) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, Milligan is never less than clever, is he? I picked it up cheap during one of…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Monday to New Romancer (Peter Milligan & Brett Parson)

2 on Monday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"No one would like to see Vertigo return more than me, but I'll be surprised if it ha…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to Dan Didio no longer at DC

13 6 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"I really enjoyed Locke & Key, and thought it was true to the spirit of the comic…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Saturday to 'Locke and Key,' 'Katy Keene' both come from comics, but couldn't be more different

1 on Saturday

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 38 The Names; Effigy – Idle Worship;  and The Complete…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1073 Feb 15

"I'm watching Locke & Key on Netflix. It's really good. I read the comics ages ag…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 11 to What are you watching right now?

506 on Sunday
Reply by JohnD

"Don't know that one! "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 5 to Last Gang in Town

4 Feb 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm with you on the tiny lettering. The two Chris Ware books I read recently were es…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 1 to A changing relationship with back issues

19 Feb 4
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Short Cuts 47 Rise of the Black Flame; The Empty Man – Recurrence; Crude Vol. 1; and…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 1 to What are you blogging about today?

1073 Feb 15

"I agree that the publishing schedule is problematic, and would be for just about any…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 20 to Lazarus, Vol. 6: Fracture I

2 Jan 20

"I've been watching the Netflix series You. It's about an oddly attractive psychopath…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 16 to What are you watching right now?

506 on Sunday
Reply by JohnD

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service