Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,723)

Discussions Replied To (3158) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm re-watching the conclusion of Preacher. Herr Starr has a great line, which I don…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 1 to What are you watching right now?

435 Oct 7
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"No. We used to have them, but Captain Comics decided they were just splitting up the…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 30 to Tips on using the board

124 Sep 30
Reply by Richard Willis

"I love 100 Bullets as well. In fact, it's high on my list of Vertigo series to rerea…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 30 to Thoughts On These Comic Books?

28 on Friday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I intended to reread Young Liars after the big Stray Bullets project. I was buying i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 26 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5472 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

"Happy to hear you're on the mend, Philip! Scary stuff. Diabetes is no fun (my mother…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 25 to I'm Still Alive for Reals!

17 Sep 30
Reply by David Warren

"I think you're right. The dueling documentaries reminded me of the recent spate of n…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 23 to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

31 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Ha! Nice one."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 17 to Well, here's the validation I needed today. (Shameless twitter brag.)

8 Sep 18
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Hey, I liked DS9! But I know what you mean. Fear had an independent purpose when it…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 16 to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

31 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm enjoying Carnival Row, too. I think I'm down to the final two episodes. I've als…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 16 to TV shows I am binging

232 Oct 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"The Sandman Universe I The Dreaming Vol. 1 – Pathways and Emanations; Books of Magic…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1065 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service