Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (4,043)

Discussions Replied To (3337) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 90 Gideon Falls, Vol. 6 – The End; Home Sick Pilots Vol. 1 – Tee…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 1 to What are you blogging about today?

1122 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I enjoyed the Harry Potter movies (and the books). They were sort of for kids in the…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 29 to Top movie franchises: How many have you seen?

37 Jun 30
Reply by Dave Palmer

"No, nor heard of it. But I've never been a Millar fan; he rarely writes the kind of…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 20 to Crossover Vol. 1: Kids Love Chains

9 Jul 1
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I watched the first two episodes of the TV show this week, and liked it enough to re…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 20 to If you've got questions about 'Jupiter's Legacy,' we've got answers

3 Jun 20

"I haven't read 1985. Maybe I should look into it. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 20 to Crossover Vol. 1: Kids Love Chains

9 Jul 1
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 45 A couple more late entries: Mad Max – Fury Road and…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1122 on Saturday

"Short Cuts 54 Undiscovered Country Vol. 2 – Unity; Friend of the Devil – A Reckless…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 3 to What are you blogging about today?

1122 on Saturday

"I'm with Jeff on the masking: the CDC says I don't need to wear one anywhere, but I'…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 1 to How's 'that' situation going now?

227 Sep 4
Reply by Richard Willis

"A big belated Happy Birthday from me, Mr. Silver Age!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 26 to Happy Birthday Mr. Age!

12 May 28
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"My condolences to you both. It is great that Tracy was able to spend time with her b…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 20 to Linda Needham (Tracy's mother)

14 May 20

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service