Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,748)

Discussions Replied To (3169) Replies Latest Activity

"Mandarin Orange Sparkling Spring Water No more coffee in the afternoon for me!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 13, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Hazelnut Coffee"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 13, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Trader Jose Dark Beer"

196 Jan 19

"The first part of the latest Hellblazer TPB, The Roots Of Coincidence. Hellblazer is…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 12, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5524 10 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Organic Bolivian Blend Coffee"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 12, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Vodka & Lemonade"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 12, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Diet Cheerwine"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"And this link takes you to the brand-new official Vertigo blog that just opened for…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11, 2009 to Read a chapter out of the new Fables novel!

1 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I've blown hot and cold on this. I decided to stop buying the trades a couple collec…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11, 2009 to On the Chopping Block

673 Nov 22
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I've read Jack in trades right from the start, because I was actively moving to trad…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11, 2009 to On the Chopping Block

673 Nov 22
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service