Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,749)

Discussions Replied To (3169) Replies Latest Activity

"Coffee"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Vodka & Lemonade"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 10, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Diet 7-Up"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 10, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Coffee!"

196 Jan 19

"Vodka & Lemonade"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 9, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Another thing: I just turned off several of the email notifications. I did the same…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 9, 2009 to The New Board

101 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by The Baron

"Coffee"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 9, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"That works, Baron. You've got to repeat the whole list every time you add to it. But…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 8, 2009 to How Many Books In One Year?

76 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by The Baron

"And if Gene told you to jump off a cliff? Apple Juice for me!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 8, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Back at work, and back with the coffee. I'm still working on this morning's pot."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 8, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service