Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,850)

Discussions Replied To (3222) Replies Latest Activity

"Chicken dog with veggie chili and cheese for lunch, plus two French pastries we boug…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 4, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"We had a somewhat traditional July 4th meal a day early: chicken dogs with sauerkrau…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 3, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19, 2019

"Kenya AA coffee"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 3, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19, 2019

"The first two issues in the latest Young Liars trade ("Maestro"). I said I wasn't go…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 3, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5852 13 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"If you're talking about the individual chat, I don't think that ever worked right. I…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 1, 2009 to chatting

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Commander Benson

"I do read lots of artsy-fartsy comics, and mostly don't care about superhero stories…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 28, 2009 to What kind of fan are you?

11 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Figserello

"Finished both of these. I liked the Chas miniseries a lot. There was just enough Con…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 28, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5852 13 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm definitely writer-based: that's the first thing I look at on a new title. I've g…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 28, 2009 to What kind of fan are you?

11 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Figserello

"The first couple issues in the Chas: The Knowledge TPB, and Volume 2 of Stray Bullet…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 27, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5852 13 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I read most of Bone: Stupid, Stupid Rat-Tails at lunch. Seeing Jeff Smith at HeroesC…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 26, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5852 13 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service