Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,736)

Discussions Replied To (3162) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I dig it too. It's a cool bunch of quirky characters--Dud foremost among them-…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 30 to TV shows I am binging

232 Oct 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Yeah, I agree about the art and covers. I thought the storytelling was flawed, as I…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 19 to The Dreaming Vol. 1: Pathways and Emanations

2 Aug 19
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I had always intended to read the comics, so I read the first Omnibus before watchin…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 18 to 'The Boys' grow up a little with transition to TV

4 Aug 18
Reply by Captain Comics

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 74 Die Volume 1- Fantasy Heartbreaker; She Could Fly Volume One…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1066 Oct 31

"Thanks for the link, Clark. It's a very clear-eyed look at the question. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 2 to Comic Book Sales Trends

124 Aug 24
Reply by Detective 445

"Catching Up With The Walking Dead IV Vol. 29-31, introducing The Commonwealth, and l…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 31 to What are you blogging about today?

1066 Oct 31

"I need to re-read this series, too. I've read the whole thing, but I was collecting…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 24 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5491 1 hour ago
Reply by The Baron

"I haven't seen the movie, but it's a good point. Of course the whole YouTube thing i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 22 to Technology has changed our world

11 Aug 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Over the weekend I got myself ready for the finale of The Walking Dead comic series…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 21 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5491 1 hour ago
Reply by The Baron

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 73 Cemetery Beach; The Discipline Vol. 1 – The Seduction; and Ec…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1066 Oct 31

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service