Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (4,027)

Discussions Replied To (3326) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 87 Plunge; Sex Criminals Vol. 6 – Six Criminals; and Dying is Ea…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 1 to What are you blogging about today?

1117 Jul 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I didn't even know it started as a comic book! I'm enjoying the TV show, but will ce…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 16 to 'Resident Alien' is a good TV show, but it's a better comic book

30 Apr 3
Reply by Richard Willis

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 86 Six Days – The Incredible Story of D-Day’s Lost Chapter; Daph…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1117 Jul 15

"My wife Jeanine and I got our first Moderna doses yesterday. The second will be on M…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 13 to How's 'that' situation going now?

198 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I'm a backyard birder. I love looking at Blue Jays, but they don't hang out in my ya…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 5 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4571 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Short Cuts 52 Nicnevin and the Bloody Queen; The Old Guard Book 2 – Force Multiplied…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1117 Jul 15

"I agree, Travis. The previous ending did feel complete, and I was fine with it. So t…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 27 to Nailbiter Vol. 7: Nailbiter Returns

2 Jan 27

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 44 I thought it was over, but the Miniseries Tour conti…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1117 Jul 15

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 85 The Low, Low Woods; The Dollhouse Family; and Bitter Root Vol…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1117 Jul 15

"My wife and I have been watching it: it's a tradition. I'm less invested now that I…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 1 to What are you watching right now?

797 Jul 20
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service