Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,734)

Discussions Replied To (3162) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had it in both eyes. I agree about colors, although it wasn't as dramatic for m…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 4 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4062 11 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I just re-watched the Director's Cut (after re-reading Watchmen for book club), and…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 1 to 'Sandman' likely at Netflix

16 Jul 20
Reply by Captain Comics

"Short Cuts 42 Black Hammer Volume 3 – Age of Doom Part I; The Wicked + The Divine Vo…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 1 to What are you blogging about today?

1066 Oct 31
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Great article, I agree. I need to go follow him on Facebook. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 27 to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

37 Oct 1

"Realized that it was already in my Netflix favorites, and watched it tonight. I only…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 24 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3971 1 hour ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Glad to hear the 2nd season of Dark is working. I've been putting off starting it. I…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 24 to TV shows I am binging

232 Oct 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I think I understand what you're getting at, but haven't really experienced it mysel…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 24 to Why Is Acceptance So Important?

14 Jul 6
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I'm not a list fan, but this time I can't resist: Sandman Preacher Hellblazer Transm…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 23 to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

37 Oct 1

"Looks like it's official: https://www.cbr.com/dc-retires-vertigo-new-labels-2020/?ut…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 21 to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

37 Oct 1

"Sunday, June 16 A very interesting day. I spent much of it sitting with Golden and S…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 16 to Heroes Convention 2019

3 Jun 16

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service