Chris Fluit's Discussions (2,391)

Discussions Replied To (2203) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Baron!"

Chris Fluit replied Apr 22, 2016 to The Teen Titans Project (2010): Milestones and Villains

5 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Chris Fluit

"Small week for me: All-New X-Men 7 Back to the Future 6 for daughter #2 Black Scienc…"

Chris Fluit replied Mar 28, 2016 to New Comics for 30 March 2016

2 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Thanks, guys!"

Chris Fluit replied Mar 20, 2016 to The Teen Titans Project (2009): Deathtrap and Undead

4 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Does X-O Manowar teaming up with Ninjak feel very "World's Finest" to anyone else? T…"

Chris Fluit replied Mar 19, 2016 to Comics Guide for March 23, 2016

15 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

""All Things Must Pass" by George Harrison"

Chris Fluit replied Mar 6, 2016 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2095 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thanks for all of the compliments, everyone.  I enjoyed doing it for many years.  "

Chris Fluit replied Mar 2, 2016 to The End of the Cappies

11 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Chris Fluit

"Yup: The History of the Cappies: The Archive of Past Champions.  I haven't updated i…"

Chris Fluit replied Mar 2, 2016 to The End of the Cappies

11 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Chris Fluit

"I just started reading "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" by Alexander Solzhen…"

Chris Fluit replied Mar 2, 2016 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1490 May 2
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I've never heard of that song before.  I'll have to check it out. "

Chris Fluit replied Mar 2, 2016 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2095 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""Sultans of Swing" by Dire Straits"

Chris Fluit replied Mar 2, 2016 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2095 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Had a very long day and am just now getting here. Below is Neal Adams' only contribution to…"
11 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Jeff of Earth-J said: I wish I'd've thought of this years ago rather than waiting for…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Conan license yanked from Marvel Comics
"I haven’t read many Trav, but what I read I liked. I recently bought the omnibus, which is in…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUES #38-39: If I am going to willingly suspend my sense of disbelief, this is how vampires must…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips
"TARZAN: THE NEW ADVENTURES: Haven't read this yet (just bought it today), but, man, am I…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #2: About three years ago, while reading the 100-Page Crisis on Infinite Earths…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"All of their parents should be slapped. "
5 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"I had a telephone hearing for my Social Security Disability Benefits today and the lawyer is almost…"
6 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"I knew one named Crystal Cleer."
7 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"People make a lot of John Constantine's resemblance to Sting, but nobody notes that in his…"
7 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Bork from The Power Company had a Neal Adams pedigree! "
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Terry Moore - The SiP-verse
""When Annie Graham's lifeless body washes up Venice beach, the nation mourns the loss of…"
8 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service