Randy Jackson's Discussions (3,648)

Discussions Replied To (3484) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, the oft reviled Bob Rozakis run. Honestly I thought it was better than remember…"

Randy Jackson replied 22 hours ago to TEEN TITANS (1976-79)

8 4 minutes ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I absolutely loved Detective #440. The reprints were what really made those 100 page…"

Randy Jackson replied on Monday to Manhunter

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I didn't get to read the whole thing as it came out, but I did see a lot of the chap…"

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Somewhere in my house on one of my bookshelves I have the Gold Edition which include…"

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Got the link Mark?  "

Randy Jackson replied Oct 19 to Randy Jackson Re-Reads Steve Gerber's Howard the Duck

575 Oct 23
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I have no desire to tread on someone else's active projects, do I would defer to Joh…"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 15 to New reading project

5 Oct 15
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I would argue the big thing that made the Silver Age Dr. Strange work was Steve Ditk…"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 13 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Van Halen wasn't a favorite, nor was Eddie specifically as a guitarist, but there's…"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 7 to RIP Eddie Van Halen

8 Oct 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"IIRC, there was an editorial mandate that Kyle never use the same construct twice, a…"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 7 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was never a fan of Hal Jordan when I was a kid. I'd been introduced to Alan Scott…"

Randy Jackson replied Aug 26 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service