Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (12,835)

Discussions Replied To (12410) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, that was delightful. I really enjoyed it. It did not watch All in the Family f…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 18 minutes ago to "All in the Family / The Jeffersons" Live on ABC - May 22

4 18 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"And here's one for Galactica 1980."

Jeff of Earth-J replied 33 minutes ago to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

50 33 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I think you'll enjoy this Battlestar Galactica retrospective on YouTube. It's 20 min…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 34 minutes ago to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

50 33 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"8.0 – ENEMY LINES (continued): Romana was supposed to have regenerated in part one,…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 50 minutes ago to Gallifrey

32 50 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"#3 in a series. "

Jeff of Earth-J replied 21 hours ago to A Cover a Day

6635 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"8.0 – ENEMY LINES: “In the distant future, President Romanadvoratrelundar will do an…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Gallifrey

32 50 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"INHUMANS #1-12 (1975): The Inhumans was one of those series I was excited to get in…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5191 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE Soundtrack (1997): After watching the three prequels and Star…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1893 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"STAR WARS: A MUSICAL JOURNEY: This isn't a "movie" exactly, but after watching the t…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3799 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"“A now-bearded Adama…” I thought Adama looked good with a beard. “…space mutant boy…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

50 33 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service