Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (14,165)

Discussions Replied To (13725) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I don't think that's it. If he can predict future events, it's never been reveal…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 8, 2009 to Marvelman/Miracleman by Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman and friends!

201 May 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thanks to everyone who responded! As you can see, I’ve decided to continue this thre…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 8, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Well-written intro, b-dog! I read “The Golden Age” in its entirety yesterday, for t…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 8, 2009 to Marvelman/Miracleman by Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman and friends!

201 May 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"There is a house in New Orleans they call the Rising Sun And it's been the ruin of m…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 8, 2009 to A Conversation Using Song Titles/Lyrics

402 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"A man I know just came from Nashville, Tennessee-o He smiled because I did not under…"

402 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"MARVEL FANFARE #52-54: Wanna guess why? Give up? Okay, I’ll tell you. The lead feat…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 8, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5535 yesterday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"And they say thunder and they say lightning It would never strike twice Oh, but if t…"

402 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I thought that you thought that we thought we were bound to each other, But it's not…"

402 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Could be Jerusalem, or it could be Cairo Could b e Berlin, or it could be Prague Cou…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 7, 2009 to A Conversation Using Song Titles/Lyrics

402 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We watched two episodes last night, with a little break in between. SEASON SEVEN: E…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 6, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service