Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (15,621)

Discussions Replied To (15159) Replies Latest Activity

"And that spelt the end of Burke Devlin for a couple of reasons... I never looked at…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Oct 7, 2010 to Dark Shadows

2341 8 hours ago
Reply by doc photo

"Big Bang Geeks: Good Saturday Night Live Geeks ("nerds" Lisa and Todd): Bad Person…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Oct 7, 2010 to What Batman taught me about being a good dad - a piece from the Atlantic website

34 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Something’s been bugging me since yesterday afternoon and I want to get it off my ch…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Oct 7, 2010 to What Batman taught me about being a good dad - a piece from the Atlantic website

34 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Carolyn does wacky well. Nancy Barrett looks back on her time in Dark Shadows as a…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Oct 7, 2010 to Dark Shadows

2341 8 hours ago
Reply by doc photo

"Possibly. I didn't see them myself and Tracy didn't point them out to me because of…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Oct 7, 2010 to Lost (Spoilers)

203 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I would tell the guy, too (sincerely), "Congratulations! Your son has now been expos…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Oct 6, 2010 to What Batman taught me about being a good dad - a piece from the Atlantic website

34 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Kudos to the guy for talking his kid through it. I'm not a parent, but speaking as a…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Oct 6, 2010 to What Batman taught me about being a good dad - a piece from the Atlantic website

34 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"From your mouth to Snyder's ear."

Jeff of Earth-J replied Oct 6, 2010 to Zack Snyder To Direct Superman

33 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Because of this: "He cried for another minute or two, and then his kindergartener br…"

34 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I glad the guy who wrote that article wasn't my dad. He failed to even learn the tru…"

34 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service