Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (21,099)

Discussions Replied To (20581) Replies Latest Activity

"I do still plan to bring this discussion back on track with Annihilation Conquest: B…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 28, 2010 to Marvel's "Cosmic" Comics

105 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"The only times I ever read Archie comic books read as a kid were visits to the denti…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 28, 2010 to Archie Newspaper Comics

6 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"Well, they blew up the island with a hydrogen bomb. I guess that's it! Oh, wait...…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 28, 2010 to Lost (Spoilers)

203 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I haven't read this yet, but Proofiness: The Dark Arts of Mathematical Deception sou…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 27, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1492 Jun 4
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"At the tender age of three years old I was given a three-pack of King comics featuri…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 27, 2010 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4788 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I have just one season five episode left to go, which I’ll watch tonight. I know the…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 27, 2010 to Lost (Spoilers)

203 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Oh, that was just me being a curmudgeon. I don’t have the editorial with me, but I d…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 27, 2010 to Am I Going to Start Buying Action Comics?

29 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Ah, thanks! I did go to B&N this weekend. didn't see it but didn't ask, either."

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 27, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Very cool! I will be forwarding this link to my Doctor Who protégé (yes, I do have o…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 25, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Thanks, Kelvin, for the additional info on David Toma. It stikes me that today's aud…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 25, 2010 to The New Season (2010)

320 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Joe Sherrod

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"Welcome from me, too. On your own posts there is a tiny x on the right side. Click on it and it…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I think so."
5 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 237 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Cape and Cowl Contest
"Thank you, Luis!"
7 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 237 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Cape and Cowl Contest
"Welcome, Irma Kruhl!"
7 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
8 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"This topic has inspired me to dig out my original copy, bought decades ago!  I bought this…"
8 hours ago
Commander Benson replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 237 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Cape and Cowl Contest
"If the Silver Age is your interest, then make a couple of sandwiches and put on a pot of coffee…"
8 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 237 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Cape and Cowl Contest
"Thank you! I love Silver Age Marvel and DC so I'm having fun looking around here. "
8 hours ago
Commander Benson replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 237 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Cape and Cowl Contest
"Let me chime in with the others . . . Welcome aboard, Irma!"
8 hours ago
"Oh, and I see I forgot the Iron Man question in my earlier response  Here goes. 6) Iron…"
9 hours ago
"Thank you Jeff!"
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
9 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service