Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (21,479)

Discussions Replied To (20950) Replies Latest Activity

"DARK SHADOWS by Dan “Marilyn” RossAs I mentioned last week, the first Dark Shadows p…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to Dark Shadows

3333 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Comparing Big Bang and 1963 is a little like comparing Star Trek and Star Wars in th…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to Big Bang or 1963?

11 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I know... I own it and I've loved everthing I've read so far, I just haven't finishe…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to Manga

5 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by The Baron

"The problem with "Thoughts While Filling Out Previews" is that, by the time it's pos…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to Thoughts While Filling Out Previews

11 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"It sounds interesting, but seriously, the next time I'm in the mood to read a long J…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to Manga

5 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by The Baron

"Big Bang was a retro series which published its own universe of Golden, Silver and B…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to Big Bang or 1963?

11 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"X-Men Forever 2 is slated to come to an end with its sixteenth issue. I almost dropp…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to X-Men Forever

23 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"ISSUE #4: [Spoilers] Previously, the Invaders had agreed to sacrifice their lives in…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to Invaders Now!

10 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Richard Mantle

"After having read all of the comics I bought last week by now, my "rec" of the week…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to My recs for the week!

8 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Barnabas Joke of the Day: What does Barnabas think of Fargo, North Dakota. He thinks…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 14, 2010 to Dark Shadows

3333 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"It's going to be a gorgeous weekend in my neck of the woods. Too bad there isn't a…"
22 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"The original X-Men fought Factor 3 X-Factor fought the Alliance of Evil The New Mutants fought the…"
44 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This is a weird tie-in no matter how you look at it! "
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"From the Legion, there's The League of Super-Assassins The Legion of Super-Rejects The Tauros…"
1 hour ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Added the following: Ani-menDeath ThroesElectro and his Emissaries of EvilLeague of Evil…"
1 hour ago
Dave Palmer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
2 hours ago
"The Eliminators"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
"League of Evil Inhumans"
2 hours ago
"Ani-Men"
2 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service