Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (21,944)

Discussions Replied To (21405) Replies Latest Activity

"SEASON THREE: EPISODE 5: “Fredless” When Fred’s parents come to take her home, she…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 20, 2010 to Jeff Watches Angel

168 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Way to go, Space Cowboy!"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 20, 2010 to Keep Pat in your thoughts

13 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Don Collett

"Heh, heh, heh..."

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 19, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I was going to say you haven’t yet gotten to my personal favorite episode of series…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 19, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"PART 3: The third part made the switch from a bad copy of Lost in Space to a bad co…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 19, 2010 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Carnival of Monsters"

9 May 17, 2012
Reply by The Baron

"SEASON THREE: EPISODE 4: “Carpe Noctem” An old man uses an ancient incantation to s…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 19, 2010 to Jeff Watches Angel

168 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Taint the meat... it's the humanity!"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 18, 2010 to Annoying Baron is Annoying

36 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"That sounds like a really cool club, Katy. I wish I had something like that to discu…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 18, 2010 to Authority question and comic book club suggestions

4 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"PART 2: I hadn't realized it was a "Robert Holmes romp," but I still maintain Holme…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 18, 2010 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Carnival of Monsters"

9 May 17, 2012
Reply by The Baron

"SEASON THREE: EPISODE 3: “That Old Gang of Mine” Gunn’s loyalties are torn between…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 18, 2010 to Jeff Watches Angel

168 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 865 Super-Heroines
"Added: Artemis The Beacon Captain U.K. Dinah Soar Elektra "Teen force" Element…"
5 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"Some old Star Trek... TNG: "Where No One Has Gone Before" - First Traveler "Remember…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Speaking of "that Legacy nonsense"..."
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Continuing the Shang-Chi saga, Special Marvel Edition was renamed Master of Kung Fu, but kept the…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I wanted to do Master of Kung Fu as my example of first and last issues, but I ran into a little…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"OK."
3 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"I got this for Christmas. I was a bit surprised that it went for Enemy Ace over Sgt. Rock as one…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"I nominate Miraclewoman (Avril Lear)."
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"Added Black Diamond Black Venus The Butterfly Colt Cutie Bunny The Golden Amazon Invisible Scarlet…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis posted a video

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Official Trailer

“Show them who we are.” Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, only in theaters November 11.Get tickets now: fandang...
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Oct. 3-10, 2022
""The endless parade of first issues has, for me, gone from funny to annoying to white…"
6 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Oct. 3-10, 2022
"Collects Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Halloween Special #1, Batman: Madness — A…"
6 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service