Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (21,943)

Discussions Replied To (21404) Replies Latest Activity

"SEASON THREE: EPISODE 2: “That Vision-Thing” I’m going to skip the description from…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 17, 2010 to Jeff Watches Angel

168 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Tracy and I have never been able to agree on which TV Christmas specials are the bes…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 17, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"After I logged off last night I continued thinking and came to the conclusion that i…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 17, 2010 to The Twelve (Spoilers)

20 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by The Baron

"That was the first one. (The castaways had a difficult time reintegrating into socie…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 16, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

384 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"And I'm having a indomethacin and colchicine cocktail. Seriously. :("

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 16, 2010 to Havin' a...

14 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I may not have stated my case very well. I liked Lost Gen, too. I read it three time…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 16, 2010 to The Twelve (Spoilers)

20 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by The Baron

"I don't remember if we already covered this or not, but Amazing Grace can be sung to…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 16, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

384 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"This one-shot served its purpose (to whet my appetite sufficiently for the conclusio…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 16, 2010 to The Twelve (Spoilers)

20 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by The Baron

"SEASON THREE: EPISODE 1: “Heartthrob” As Angel mourns Buffy’s death, he battles a l…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 16, 2010 to Jeff Watches Angel

168 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yes, not only could the Master have died while in human guise, but any Timelord can…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 16, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Speaking of "that Legacy nonsense"..."
19 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Continuing the Shang-Chi saga, Special Marvel Edition was renamed Master of Kung Fu, but kept the…"
48 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I wanted to do Master of Kung Fu as my example of first and last issues, but I ran into a little…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"OK."
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"I got this for Christmas. I was a bit surprised that it went for Enemy Ace over Sgt. Rock as one…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"I nominate Miraclewoman (Avril Lear)."
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"Added Black Diamond Black Venus The Butterfly Colt Cutie Bunny The Golden Amazon Invisible Scarlet…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis posted a video

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Official Trailer

“Show them who we are.” Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, only in theaters November 11.Get tickets now: fandang...
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Oct. 3-10, 2022
""The endless parade of first issues has, for me, gone from funny to annoying to white…"
4 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Oct. 3-10, 2022
"Collects Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Halloween Special #1, Batman: Madness — A…"
4 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"I finished this a 2-3 weeks ago, and overall I enjoyed it. I do think it got to much into the…"
4 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"And being as I missed the 1st two days, here's another from me. Secret Six #1 debuted in May…"
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service