Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (21,944)

Discussions Replied To (21405) Replies Latest Activity

"Both Saturday and Sunday mornings have become my prime comic book reading time. Firs…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 9, 2010 to Saturday Morning Comics

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Okay. I have specific comments to make about both of those episodes, but I can wait…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 9, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Ana, you mentioned all of the series one episodes in order, then after “The Christma…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 9, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021

"SEASON TWO: EPISODE 20: “Over the Rainbow” Cordelia is sucked through a magic porta…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 9, 2010 to Jeff Watches Angel

168 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"GOLDEN AGE CAPTAIN AMERICA: On February 27 I finished reading the Golden Age Captain…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 8, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6654 on Sunday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Shh!!"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 8, 2010 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021

"What's your opinion, Ana, of the Tenth Doctor so far in comparison to the Ninth? Do…"

452 Dec 8, 2021

"SEASON TWO: EPISODE 17: “Disharmony” While the group tries to track down a cult of…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 8, 2010 to Jeff Watches Angel

168 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, and I would like to second Bill's recommendation of The Sarah Jane Adventures fo…"

452 Dec 8, 2021

"Knowing her to be "a huge Doc Savage fan," I was particularly keen to read Karen's o…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Mar 8, 2010 to First Wave (Spoilers)

31 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"Some old Star Trek... TNG: "Where No One Has Gone Before" - First Traveler "Remember…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Speaking of "that Legacy nonsense"..."
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Continuing the Shang-Chi saga, Special Marvel Edition was renamed Master of Kung Fu, but kept the…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I wanted to do Master of Kung Fu as my example of first and last issues, but I ran into a little…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"OK."
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"I got this for Christmas. I was a bit surprised that it went for Enemy Ace over Sgt. Rock as one…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"I nominate Miraclewoman (Avril Lear)."
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"Added Black Diamond Black Venus The Butterfly Colt Cutie Bunny The Golden Amazon Invisible Scarlet…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis posted a video

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Official Trailer

“Show them who we are.” Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, only in theaters November 11.Get tickets now: fandang...
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Oct. 3-10, 2022
""The endless parade of first issues has, for me, gone from funny to annoying to white…"
5 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Oct. 3-10, 2022
"Collects Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Halloween Special #1, Batman: Madness — A…"
5 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"I finished this a 2-3 weeks ago, and overall I enjoyed it. I do think it got to much into the…"
6 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service