Richard Willis's Discussions (10,801)

Discussions Replied To (10745) Replies Latest Activity

"When I'm inspired to see an old movie I'm often disappointed that it's not available…"

Richard Willis replied on Monday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4724 yesterday
Reply by doc photo

"I had to look this up. Apparently, "FX on Hulu" is a specific thing that is only ava…"

Richard Willis replied on Monday to The New Season (2021)

12 21 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""

Richard Willis replied on Monday to Comical Comic Cuts

366 on Monday
Reply by Richard Willis

"ClarkKent_DC said: Were those stories written by Bob Kanigher or Bob Haney? Haney wa…"

Richard Willis replied on Monday to Robert Kanigher and the role of a fiction writer

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

""

Richard Willis replied on Monday to Comical Comic Cuts

366 on Monday
Reply by Richard Willis

"When Stan Lee and company began the Silver Age the Marvel heroes were initially free…"

Richard Willis replied on Monday to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

21 on Monday
Reply by Richard Willis

"JD DeLuzio said: A similar thing happened with TV. Story arc-driven shows allow the…"

Richard Willis replied on Monday to Robert Kanigher and the role of a fiction writer

21 on Tuesday

"ClarkKent_DC said:: If Kanigher wrote any stories with Rock alive after the war, tha…"

21 on Tuesday

"I read James Robinson's great Starman series in TPB. I always loved this cover, and…"

Richard Willis replied on Monday to A Cover a Day

14137 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"IIRC, Lugosi originated the role on the stage and they selected him to star in the m…"

Richard Willis replied on Monday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4724 yesterday
Reply by doc photo

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service