Richard Willis's Discussions (9,271)

Discussions Replied To (9218) Replies Latest Activity

"Jimmm Kelly said: Also, if someone had a wood stove and a fireplace--quite common in…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 10, 2013 to Superboy Questions AKA I Was Wondering #16

95 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Jimmm Kelly

"ClarkKent_DC said: I always believed that comic where Dr. Doom is crying at the site…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 10, 2013 to Tom Beland on the Big Two's "war on marriage" & "freezing" characters in an era

19 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I didn't see the unredacted version, but know exactly what he said due to the contex…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 10, 2013 to Tom Beland on the Big Two's "war on marriage" & "freezing" characters in an era

19 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We need a reminder box to pop up when someone first enters the site. Something to th…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 10, 2013 to "I see you've redecorated a bit..."

45 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"Mark Stanislawski said: There's a reference to Piccadilly Circus, which isn't a true…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 10, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"I also enjoyed the linked review. I thought this frame shows that creative contracti…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 10, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"The Baron said: On the other hand, to use a different example, I've seen you post al…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 9, 2013 to The Baron Re-Reads the Justice Society

1772 May 20, 2017
Reply by Richard Mantle

"The Baron said: 3)A-SS Line-Up: Commander Steel, Firebrand (Danette Reilly), Johnny…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 9, 2013 to The Baron Re-Reads the Justice Society

1772 May 20, 2017
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Mark S. Ogilvie said: I don't remember. I remember signing up to FOOM, but no more t…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 9, 2013 to The MMMS and You!

12 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I was a member. No sure if I still have any of the stuff. I don't remember member li…"

Richard Willis replied Sep 8, 2013 to The MMMS and You!

12 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service