Richard Willis's Discussions (9,912)

Discussions Replied To (9858) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, the movie version of Mark Millar's Wanted was completely unrecognizable. "

Richard Willis replied Aug 20, 2013 to Five comics appear on screen, and some are unrecognizable

7 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Comics

"The addition of Tom Sawyer (as a government agent, as I recall) was inconsistent wit…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 20, 2013 to Five comics appear on screen, and some are unrecognizable

7 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Comics

"ClarkKent_DC said: That's a big reason why superheroes often are vigilantes. My unde…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 18, 2013 to Flash Questions AKA I Was Wondering #3

66 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Commander Benson

"Commander Benson said: By definition, a hot-line means that Big Shot "A" can pick up…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 18, 2013 to Flash Questions AKA I Was Wondering #3

66 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Commander Benson

"I've always liked Tootsie, also. I think the point of the shabby treatment of Sandy…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 15, 2013 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4337 on Tuesday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I think Doom had Latveria completely intimidated, so he could go off and do other th…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 14, 2013 to Why did Stan and Jack give Latveria to Doom to rule?

13 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I think comics are written today for dedicated fans who presumably are buying every…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 14, 2013 to AMSA: Superman's Trials & Tribulations

35 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"The Baron 6 said: When are we getting the Nu52 version of Snapper Carr, anyhow? This…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 14, 2013 to The Baron Re-Reads the Justice Society

1772 May 20, 2017
Reply by Richard Mantle

"ClarkKent_DC said: I'm with Wandering Sensei on this. I read The Avengers for years…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 14, 2013 to DC: "We don't publish comics for kids, we publish comics for 45-year-olds."

128 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Henry R. Kujawa said: Of course, for me, the real exception is ON HER MAJESTY'S SECR…"

Richard Willis replied Aug 14, 2013 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4337 on Tuesday
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service