Dandy Forsdyke's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim Parsons from the Big Bang Theory?"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 3, 2013 to Matt Smith is Leaving - "Who" Should Be the Doctor Next?

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Figserello

"Thanks. He looks like a reverse Moon Knight. I see Jesus is included in the medium w…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 3, 2013 to For Figs: The scans of the Strength listings from Amazing Spider-Man Annual #15

26 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Dale Roberts

"There weren't many DC characters that were a good fit for Jack Kirby. However I can…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 3, 2013 to Jack Kirby Batman!?

36 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Matt Smith will be a hard act to follow. He was born to be the Doctor. He was remark…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 2, 2013 to Matt Smith is Leaving - "Who" Should Be the Doctor Next?

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Figserello

"That was very generous of Roy Thomas to send that detailed personal reply, and thank…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 2, 2013 to Red Tornado vs. The Vision? Which came first?

95 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Emerkeith Davyjack, is this All-Star Superman? (I'm not up on modern comics)."

Dandy Forsdyke replied May 31, 2013 to Red Tornado vs. The Vision? Which came first?

95 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"I liked Mike Sekowsky too, especially his Wonder Woman comics (I just wish he had st…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied May 31, 2013 to Why did Marvel have 'split books' and DC had 'back ups'?

79 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Classic Bowie. Various old stuff of his on my Spotify. I was knocked out by his rece…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied May 31, 2013 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2080 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"OT, but I would love to see that guy return. A series of brand new  retro/cyberpunk…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied May 30, 2013 to Red Tornado vs. The Vision? Which came first?

95 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I remember reading in Alter Ego,…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied May 30, 2013 to Red Tornado vs. The Vision? Which came first?

95 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service