Dandy Forsdyke's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"Wildcat teamed up with Batman in B&B so often I thought they may have considered…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 29, 2011 to Brave & Bold's Mission Omissions

44 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"A great shame, but what a legacy he left behind.   Memory tells me that Gene Cola…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 24, 2011 to Gene Colan

29 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Very interesting point Philip. I wonder if National would have even bothered? They d…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 13, 2011 to What's the closest DC has come to merging with Marvel Comics?

8 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Dandy Forsdyke

"It would certainly be interesting to read their ten year plan for the future."

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 5, 2011 to DC Universe Rebooted and Renumbered - again

309 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"That explains it then. It looked to me like DC were shooting a warning across the bo…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 2, 2011 to Did Captain Flash kick off the Silver Age?

23 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"Just to clarify; I was suggesting Captain Flash possibly made DC think about protect…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 2, 2011 to Did Captain Flash kick off the Silver Age?

23 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I always saw Wonder Woman as the next popular DC hero in line after Superman and Bat…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Jun 2, 2011 to Fan of Bronze: Flash's Marvel Team-Up?

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Captain Comics

"I would have been very disappointed if I hadn't got at least one Annual in my stocki…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied May 28, 2011 to Found: a Beano and Fred .

26 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Yes, just to clarify: completely different characters and new takes from one name, r…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied May 28, 2011 to The most commonly named comic hero/character?

11 May 28, 2011
Reply by Dagwan

"Just imagine ... Stan Lee and Steve Ditko move to DC around 1960   Peter Parker from…"

Dandy Forsdyke replied Apr 10, 2011 to Imagine Stan Lee at DC in the Silver Age ...

23 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service