MethodEng's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"Not a classroom but definitely a school. I think first cover appearance of Xavier's…"

MethodEng replied Nov 18 to A Cover a Day

18393 11 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

"How about Gotham Girl (Claire Clover) She went bad for awhile but I think she's ok n…"

MethodEng replied Oct 7 to The List of 1,096 Super-Heroines

186 Nov 13
Reply by The Baron

"Apologies if they have appeared before, I did a quick review of previous posts and d…"

MethodEng replied Sep 25 to Three of a Kind

422 Nov 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"How about Attuma, he was a big threat at his best/worst."

MethodEng replied Sep 18 to The List of One Thousand Super-Villains

33 Nov 7
Reply by The Baron

"The one's that came immediately to me are  Tommy & Quadrophenia - The Who The La…"

MethodEng replied Sep 16 to Albums as Cohesive Works

8 Sep 16
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Supper's Ready - Genesis. It takes up most of side 2 (when albums had sides) of Foxt…"

MethodEng replied Sep 15 to Epic Rock Songs

46 Nov 8
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"My guess and it is only a guess is that Kryptonians get pure energy from a yellow su…"

MethodEng replied Sep 1 to Yet Another Kryptonian Question

12 Sep 1
Reply by Commander Benson

"Flash Forward (Doom Patrol of New Earth)"

MethodEng replied Aug 29 to List of Precognitive Superhumans

24 Sep 1
Reply by Randy Jackson

""

MethodEng replied Aug 16 to A Cover a Day

18393 11 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

"Ha ha yes, I'm old but not Odin old. Just another consequence ageing and I proof rea…"

MethodEng replied Jul 8 to A Cover a Day

18393 11 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion Comical Comic Cuts
3 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"I'm terribly sorry for your family's loss, Commander. I wish you all the best."
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"Over the extended Thanksgiving holiday weekend, the adults (three couples) usually…"
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Does anyone have James Bond DVDs or Blu-rays?
"A good James Bond trivia question is "What is the only movie in which James Bond sings"?…"
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"Words fail me, my friend. Please accept my and Tracy's deepest and most sincere condolences,…"
9 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"@Peter - I have the same problem; 8 covers left and only 4 days to go. So, 2 a day from me till…"
11 hours ago
The Baron replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"My condolences to you and Cheryl, and Rick's other family and friends, sir."
11 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"Commander, I have never had a son or an actual brother, but you, your son and all veterans are my…"
12 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I don't think anyone has posted this one. It was my introduction to Strangers in Paradise and…"
13 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"A wonderfully eloquent epitaph. My deepest condolences to you, Commander, and to Cheryl."
14 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"Such heartbreaking news! I am sorry for the family's grief. But you wrote about it beautifully…"
15 hours ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"Commander, I hope that the sorrow passes quickly, to be replaced by the love and honor and warm…"
15 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service