Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,565)

Discussions Replied To (5177) Replies Latest Activity

"Eddie and I shared a birthday."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 7 to RIP Eddie Van Halen

8 Oct 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Last weekend, Tenet remained at #1 - Of the extremely diminished pile! - and New…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 6 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

36 Oct 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...I put up an addition relating to this last weekend's grosses, but it didn't go up!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 5 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

36 Oct 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"That local theater is a Regal, and it is now looking like the lack of " likely block…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 5 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

36 Oct 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...I like my title!!!!!!!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

145 on Wednesday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"...Amos Burke, not Byrne. Of " Burke's Law "."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to Original 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' movies now on DVD

55 Oct 3
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...They have just 9 screens, so 12 would have to go into 9 more than 1 time!!!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

36 Oct 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The same theater I saw New Mutants at is still showing both it and Tenet, Tenet poss…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

36 Oct 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Judging from the OP here, our beloved Captain felt the doom of an onrushing deadl…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to Original 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' movies now on DVD

55 Oct 3
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...Thank you. The link wasn't apparent the first time."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to Man Dressed as Hulk Destroys Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star

6 Oct 3
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service