Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,565)

Discussions Replied To (5177) Replies Latest Activity

"Having read some Wiki-stuff again about the Man From Uncle featurizations I am hunti…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to Original 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' movies now on DVD

55 Oct 3
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...There appears to be no link?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 2 to Man Dressed as Hulk Destroys Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star

6 Oct 3
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"...Pamela HUTCHINSON. Hutchinson."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 2 to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

145 on Wednesday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"PAMELA HUTCHINSO died, a member of vocal group the Emotions. Much like Ronald Bell,…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 1 to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

145 on Wednesday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"..." Mulan " will become available for digital purchase on various streaming service…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 1 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

36 Oct 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Thank you:-(."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 1 to 'Stargirl' re-introduces often-killed Justice Society — and kills them

3 Oct 1

"...Does the DVD out of the 5th season of the FLASH CW series include all four? episo…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 1 to 'Stargirl' re-introduces often-killed Justice Society — and kills them

3 Oct 1

"...At a Safeway I saw and bought a Wonder Woman pre-movie one-shot plugging the DCEU…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 1 to Remaining Fanzines and Magazines?

184 Oct 1

"...New Mutants has now spent three or four weekends at #2 BO, I believe - behind the…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 29 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

36 Oct 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Didn't see this till now, Richard, thank you."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 29 to " NIGHT OF THE LEPUS " on ME-TV!

6 Oct 11

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service